End

11 years later.

Harry p.o.v

Me and Draco step onto Platform 9 3/4, Lily and Scorpius following behind. I hug them both goodbye as Hermione appear with Ron and their kid, Rose. Rose and Lily boards the train as Scorpius stays behind looking through the crowd "Who are you looking for?" I ask.

"No one." He says, hugging me. "Bye dad." He then hugs Draco. "Bye father." Then he boards the train.

Me and Draco laughed, as Draco's brother and Cedric show up, dropping off their children. 

A few other people I know are also dropping of their own kids.

As the train starts to leave, the kids wave out the window to us.

We wave  goodbye and I see, who I think is Dean and Seamus' son, Albus, go into the kids compartment, to which Scorpius blushes, again. I laugh and point it out to Draco. 

We went home, Ron and Hermione coming over with us. Cedric and the Inquisitor head hack to their house.

Draco p.o.v

To think, all this happened, just because I wanted to know if I was gay, it's kinda ridiculous... but, I know have, the love of my life and we are very happy with a beautiful son and daughter. 

We talked to Hermione and Ron until they decided that they had to leave.

Now me and Harry have the house to ourselves, well until breaks and summer.

 "I miss them." Harry frowns.

"It's to quite." I nod. 

Harry nods, "We should get a dog."

"No, to much work." I reply.
"Draco, it'll be fun." Harry says. 

"No, but I have a better idea to make some noise." I say, smiling at him seductively.

Harry smirks, kissing me.

The end.

AN
I will now update The Snarry story on Saturday
:-)
Thank you all for reading and loving my story.
Any way this story was a suggestion from esthlovesyall_201
I hope you loved it esthlovesyall_201