16

Harry p.o.v

The next day, we woke up cuddling in bed. I cuddled up to Draco who held me tighter. "So, since it's Saturday what do you wanna do?" I asked, nuzzling his neck. 

Draco kissed my head and said, "It's hogsmead weekend, so we can go there, or we can stay here."
"Hmm... I wanna stay here." I said, cuddling into Draco. But I felt the need to pee so I got up, and went to the bathroom. I have been going like every few minutes lately. 

I feel sorry for Mrs. Weasley, she had to go through this so many times. Poor mother's, giving birth to a new life is so stressful and hard!!! 

Once I'm done, I laid back down with Draco and cuddled up with him, and Draco held me close. 

"I can't wait tell you give birth, I bet he or she will be beautiful." Draco said, rubbing my belly. 

I nodded, cuddling up to him more. "I just want to make sure the child gets a better life than I did." 

Draco nodded against my head, "Yes, that would be good, any childhood is better than mine." 

I laughed, "Nah, in sure mine was worse." 

"I have a death eaters as a father, and was forced to be one." Draco said.

"I had no father, lived with people who did not want me, and I was forced to learn to kill a man who wanted to kill me." I said.

Draco p.o.v

Shit I forgot he was abused. "I'm sorry Harry, but you are wanted now." I said, kissing his nose. 

Harry grinned and kissed my nose then giggled. 

"I love you, Harry." I said, kissing his lips. 

"I love you, too, Draco." He mumbled, cuddling closer to me. 

I held him close and played with his hair. My beautiful Harry, he's all mine now, though he has been for a while, but now I actually accept it and he accepts me. 

I just laid here cuddling my Harry. Nothing can go wrong, and if something does, I'll give the one responsible hell. No one will mess with my Harry!!

Ginny p.o.v (be warned she says a very disturbing word!)

I'm in a room full of girls and a few boys, all of us in black robes wearing silver mask.
They all look off there mask and knelt before me. I shall lead them, and they will help me get my Harry and kill that blonde mother fucker. Discussing faggots. That blonde confused and knocked up my Harry, but it's okay, I'll get him back.
Mwahahahahahahahhahahaha

AN
sorry bout the shortness.