12

*Edited*

Harry p.o.v

I looked at them both in fear and made a move to leave

"Don't leave...please, we just want to talk.." Sirius pleaded.

I looked at Draco for help, but he just shrugged.

'Thanks for nothing Draco.'

"Harry, we just wanted to apologize for the way we acted," Remus said I looked him in the eyes, checking for a lie. 

"Apologize?! You guys really hurt Harry and now you just come in here saying you want to apologize! You'll need to do more than that!" Draco said, hate and anger lacing his voice. 

"Harry, we're sorry about how we acted, we've talked about it, and it does not matter who the father is just as long as you and the baby are okay and happy," Remus said.

"And you did say didn't know you could get pregnant...so it's not your fault" Sirius added.

I stood there silent... I want to forgive them, but at the same time what they said really hurt. I looked at Draco who has a blank face but I can see it in his eyes, he's very, very pissed. 

"I- uhh... need to think." I quickly walked into the bedroom and locked the door. 

I heard them talking in the living room, but soon after the talking turned into angry yelling.  I just laid on the bed, thinking.

Eventually, the yelling stopped and there was complete silence but, of course, Draco came and knocked on the door. 

"Harry, you okay?" Draco asked softly. 

"I'm fine, I'm just...just thinking" I replied. 

"Um... I made some hot chocolate if you want any." Draco said. 

I sighed, standing up. When I opened the door, I saw that Remus and Sirius were still here. Both of them with there own hot chocolate. I sat down and Draco handed me a mug and sat in a separate chair drinking his own. 

"Harry, the main reason we were mad was not that you had sex with Draco, or that you were pregnant... It was because we thought that you were going to get hurt and you knew this would hurt you and do it anyway." Remus said. 

I nodded in understanding. "We are truly sorry that you thought we hated you. When we got home, we realized that you might think that. We waited, trying to figure out how to make you realize that we don't and we are sorry Harry." 

I nodded again still not sure what to say. So, I just sipped my drink, thinking.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Draco p.o.v

Honestly, I don't want him to forgive those two idiots! They should have come back sooner, and thanks to them, Harry cut himself. 

I'm now positive that Harry has been abused. I don't know how anyone couldn't have, I mean, it's plainly obvious! Maybe, Dumbledore knew, and he just did not care. I hate that asshole now! 
Maybe, everyone knew, but Dumbledore told them that everything was alright and they thought Harry's reactions and attitude was stress? I mean, that makes sense... damn, now I wish I'd killed that asshole instead of letting Snape do it. 

Harry looked at me, I just shrugged, it's his decision. They are his family, after all... Well technically Sirius is part of my family, but I barely know him he is more Harry's than mine, and he is Harry's Godfather. 

"I... I-I guess I forgive you." Harry said, plastering on a fake smile. Sirius and Remus beamed back at him. They began catching up, and then finally they left. 

Harry kept on the fake smile the whole time, the others not realizing for a second. When they left, Harry kept it on, thinking he was fooling me, too.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I asked. 

"Nothing's wrong... why do you ask?" Harry asked. 

I shook my head, "Harry, I can read you plain as day." 

Harry frowned his mask falling away. "Why is it so easy, Draco?" He asked, and began crying. "D- Do they not care?" 

I got up and pulled him to me. "It's okay, Harry. It's not because they don't care, and it's not that it's easy... It's that they are all closed minded, they see what they want to see. Everyone wants you happy so when you make yourself seem happy that's what they think." 

"Then why can you read me?" Harry asked, cuddling up to my chest. 

"Because I try to observe everyone, I try to find the smallest things. I look for people's emotions and try to figure out what they're thinking. That way, I know how to approach them and what to do... or if I should even approach them at all." I explained. 

Harry nodded, then we sit in silence. I held Harry so, I could make sure he was okay... but he fell asleep on me. I picked him up and carried him to our room, I laid him on the bed and went to the door. I stopped to see if he'd wake up and ask me to stay, but he was fast asleep and I didn't want to make him mad by sleeping with him. I kept the door open and went to sleep on the couch.