1

*Edited*

Draco p.o.v

I waited in the hall in front of the wall that changes to a door.

Harry is taking forever. All I wanted to do was see if i am gay!

Then, I saw the raven-haired, green -eyed boy come over.

"Hello, Malfoy." He said, his voice thick with excitement.
"Hi, Potter." I said with no emotion.

I led us into the room, that looks like my dorm: a green bed with silver curtains and a view of the black lake underwater.

Harry looked around and was about to say somthing when I grabbed him and kissed him. I pressed myself against him and to the wall, but, he pushed me away looking shocked.

"W-what are you d-doing?" He asked, shakily.

I decided not to tell him that I want to see if I'm gay and said "Kissing you."

I also don't want to tell him that I actually liked it. That I liked how his body feels against mine and how I liked how my lips cold lips felt against his warm ones.

"Why?" He asked.
I shrugged and replied, "Do you not want to?" 

He slowly pulled me forward and kissed me softly. I pushed him against the wall again loving the way it feels. Both of us seemed to forget us being enemies, as I pulled his shirt off and began kissing down his neck and chest and Harry took my shirt off.

Then some how we became complete naked rubbing against each other on the bed. I never realized how good this will feel, or how much I have needed this.

Then, Harry moved down and began licking and sucking my penis. Which feels so much more better then Pansy has ever felt. When I almost came, he stopped and moved back up and began sucking on my neck. I pushed him against the bed and away from my neck and made him suck my fingers.

When he finished, I pushed them against his entrance moving them in and out spreading them. Harry moaned and pressed against them. Once I deemed him ready, I pulled them out and pushed inside him. He groaned and pushed against me. I began to slowly move in and out of him.
"Please Draco.... Faster." He urged.
I grinned and went slower "What was that?" I asked and grabbed his penis.
"Draco, p-please. Oh merlin, Draco you feel so good. Please go faster." He said.

I decided to give him what he wants and began pounding into him making him moan loudly. Until I finally came inside him and he came over the both of us.
I pulled out and collapsed next to him, both of us breathing heavily. Then, we both fell asleep unconsciously cuddling.

Harry p.o.v

This is a dream came true. I have had sex with my crush and we fell asleep......together. Draco woke up and looked at me.

"You're still here?" He asked.
I frowned not sure why he said that "Um yes." I replied.
"Well, you can go now, I got what I wanted." He said,getting up and getting dressed.
"Wait..I-I don't understand." I said, getting up and using a cleaning spell.

He sighed deeply and said "It was a one night stand, Potter. I don't love you, I was just seeing if I was gay. I just used you!"

I felt my eyes start to burn with tears. So, I quickly got dressed and left. Of course... It was too good to be true.

At breakfast, I say nothing. Draco is acting completely normal. Not at all like he just fucked his enemy.

"Harry are you okay?" Hermione asked, taking my hand.
"I-I'm fine." I said, taking my hand back.

Throughout the day, I can not get it out of my head: the way Draco felt, the way he made me feel...then, the way he broke me.

I had a small crush on him and he used me.

Ron and Hermione keep asking if I'm okay, but I just tell them I am fine. Even though, I see Draco flirting with other males and it's crushing me inside.

"Harry, are you sure you are okay?" Ron asked for the hundredth time at dinner.
"Yes, Ron, I'm fine." I answered for the hundredth time.

I continued to eat and watch Draco. I know it was only a small crush, but it still hurt to think that we could have something, then be shut down.

Especially, after he took my virginity. Guess I'll just have to move on....somehow.

The next day, I woke up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. Ron came in a minute later and began to rub my back and helping keep my hair out of my face.

"Would you like to go to Madam Pomfrey?" He asked.
I shook my head and stood up "I'm fine."
"You've been saying that a lot, yet I don't believe you." Ron replied.

I walked away to go to The Great Hall , where I, again, had to run out of to throw up in the bathroom. Ron and Hermione followed and when I finished, they dragged me to the hospital wing.