13

*Edited*

Harry p.o.v

I wake up to find that Draco's not beside me . I guess I don't mind, since I didn't ask him to. He probably thought I didn't want him.

I got ready, walked out of the bedroom and found Draco curled up on the couch. Since it's the weekend, we still have time before breakfast, so I let him sleep for a bit, and I began reading a book that Hermione lent me about taking care of children. A little bit later (ten minutes before we normally leave for breakfast),  Draco wakes up. 

"Morning, Harry, how did you sleep?" He asks, as he stands up stretching his arms over his head. 

"I slept pretty good actually, how about you?" I reply. 

Draco nods and smiles, "Like a baby."  He walks to the bedroom and gets ready ready. 

I wait for him, while reading the book. "Harry, are you okay?" Draco asks, leaning against the chair. 

I close the book marking my place and nod. "Yeah, a little sad I guess, but, I'll be okay." 

Draco gives me a side hug, "Okay, if you ever need to talk, I'll be here, Harry." 

I nod and lean into him. 

We soon get up and walk towards the Great Hall, making happy small talk along the way.  

When we get inside, Draco kisses my cheek and walk over to his table. I walk towards mine, with  a faint blush dusting my cheeks. 

"So, are you two getting close?" Hermione asks, smiling brightly. 

"I-I think so." I reply, smiling sheepishly. 

Hermione laughs, "Just as long as you are safe and happy, Harry." 

I nod and Ron says, "Yeah, mate! What about the wedding thing, have you thought more on it?" 

I shook my head. No, I've been so busy thinking of other things I have not really thought about it.

After classes, me and Draco are sitting on the couch doing homework, while Ron and Hermione sat on a separate seat doing the same. 

As soon as Draco finishes, he closes his book and sets on the table. Then, him and Hermione help me and Ron with our homework. When we finish, Draco had Dobby bring us some drinks from the kitchen and we relax, making small talk. 

"So, what about the wedding?" Hermione asks. 

"How about we have it after Harry has the baby?" Draco suggest. 

"I like that idea." I say to him, smiling. 

"Yeah, a nice summer wedding by a lake. The manor has a really nice one in the backyard, and  we have a big enough area for dinner in our kitchen." Draco says, smiling. 

I nod, and look at Hermione and Ron for suggestions. "It's up to you, Harry." Ron says. 

"Yeah, it's your wedding." Hermione adds. 

  "I like the idea but, I always kind of imagined it at the Weasley's." I say. 

Draco nod, "Well, we can do one part at the manor and the other at the  Weasley's. I guess then that way both our family will be happy." 

I nod and look at Hermione and Ron who are smiling and nod. 

"And while you and Draco can't take care of the baby, me or Mrs. Weasley can." Hermione says.

Draco p.o.v

After making some more plans and Hermione writting them into her wedding Journal, it's finally dinner time. 

I sat with the Gryffindors and Ginny is still looking at us with hatred.  Harry told Hermione and Ron about Sirius and Remus apologizing. 

They saw it as a good thing that Harry forgave them, and that they apologized. I mean, yes them apologizing is a good thing, but it shouldn't have happened in the first place. It's almost like Voldemort apologizing. 

I look at Harry and see that he's grinning. At least, he's happy, that's all that matters.

A/N
For those who ask for or when update is - It's Saturday.

Beta Note 

Except for this one, it's Sunday, and I'm soooo sorry for making it late... I had no control over my schedule...