21

Harry p.o.v

It's been a few weeks since the party fiasco. Cedric had his children. And The Inquisitor had decided to invite Cedric's father over. He was very pleased to see that Cedric is alive with a loving boyfriend and healthy kids.
The killing of Ginny have not slowed down. Nevill Blaise Semus and Dean have found refuge here.
So all the people that are here is every Weasly except Ginny. Mr and Ms. Malfoy. Dean and semus. Nevill and Blaise. and Hermione. Good thing the Inquisitor has such a big place.
We are now eating dinner and one of the Inquisitors people came in.
"What is it?" He asks.
"The book that you all are looking for has been stolen. I done the book count and it's gone. I thought it was strange you all can not find it." The person says.
"Ginny probably stole it." Ron said glaring at the table.
I nodded and said, "that is the most logical explanation." I said.
"How are we going to get it back?" Blaise asks.
"We will go and kill her. She has done enough." Draco growled.
"But. We don't know how." I said.
Charlie the only Weasly I rarely see sighed and says, "it is near impossible to kill a dragon. The only way to kill one is poison. Are we sure we want to kill Ginny?"
  The weaslys heasetated and nodded. The others done nothing. Though really the weaslys should choose. "she is not our daughter any more. We did not raise a murderer." Aurthur said Ms. Weasly nodding.
I could tell that they are upset by this but it has to be done.
"Ron did you notice anything while you were heald prisoner?" The Inquisitor asked.
Ron sighed and said, "at first we were in a old house. But then while I was acting dead because she tried to kill me... She was moving me into hogwarts. Some room that was cold and wet. I think the chamber." 
"That would explain how she was able to attack us while at school." Dean said.
"But how could they get in?" I asked.

Ginny p.o.v

I held my tape recorder of Harry speaking parsle toung to the last door. Thank you hermione for getting this for me. I never thought it would become so useful.
Good thing I have magic so I can get them for my fallowers to.
I walked in and see them all on the chairs I sat up.
I had to move in here because that house was to small. And it had rats. Ew. I went to stand in the front of the room next to the statue of Slazar. "We are all doing good girls. I'm proud of all you. Now time for the big finish."

Draco p.o.v

We left Ms. Weasly, Mom, Harry, and Cedric to take care of the kids as the rest of us went to Hogwarts with my brothers army.
I found Ginny and her fallowers running around Killing people who got in her way and any one that is in some form of LGBTQIAPetc.
We ran in and started to fight back.
People were falling. But this us not as bad as Voldimort.
"Halt girls! We got his attention!" Ginny said.
The girls stopped and grabbed the person they were fighting. "all you wanted was my attention?" I ask as they make a big circle around us.
"Yes. I wanted you here so I can kill you. Any one who steps out of line will be killed. I say you be careful." Ginny says and lunges at me wand in hand.