6

*Edited*

Harry p.o.v

Throughout the day, I keep a fake smile on my face and acted happy, as if nothing's wrong.

Draco keeps looking at me, I think he may know about the pain I'm in, but I just ignored it.

We are currently in the common room doing homework.

"Harry...are you okay?" Draco asked, putting his quill down.

I smile and reply, "I'm fine, Draco, why do you ask?"

He frowns, "Harry, I can tell there's something wrong. Do you want to talk about it?" Draco asks.

I just keep smiling at reply, "Nothing's wrong, why would anything be wrong?"

Draco answers with a frown, "Harry, you were crying all night...and with what happened yesterday...how can  you be fine?"

I sigh, "It could've been worse! I'm fine... just leave it alone." I grab my work and go to my room.

Draco p.o.v

Of course he gets mad at me for caring. I say to myself, throwing the ink holder across the room.

I lay on the couch, rubbing my face tiredly.

A few minutes later, I finally get up and clean up the mess I made with the ink. After cleaning up the ink, I walk into Harry's room to see him sobbing on his bed, his wrist slashed.

I quickly sit next to him and pull him into my lap. I rubbed his back soothing him."It's okay Harry everything is okay."

I healed his wrist and he curled up on my lap, falling asleep. He mumbles something about me staying with him. I lay down, allowing him to cuddle up to me. I'm not exactly sure what I'm to do, so I just stay put and eventually fall asleep.

The next morning, Harry's not in bed. I look around the room for him but I hear the shower.

I guess he's getting ready... I think, climbing out of bed and going to my room to get ready myself.

I guess you could say... me and Harry are starting to get closer than before.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter.