14

Harry p.o.v

The next day, I spend time with Ron and Hermione, then I go back to the common room I share with Draco, and hear moaning. My chest hurts a bit to think that Draco is fucking someone, but when I walk into our room, I see Draco rubbing himself, naked, on our bed. "Harry." He moans. 

I feel myself harden and whimper a bit, Draco looks up at me and smirks, he begins to rub himself harder. Draco starts moaning my name and I start rubbing myself through my clothes. 

"Are you going to just stand there, or are you going to join me?" Draco asks, smirking.

I strip and climb onto the bed. Draco pins me down and begins rubbing against me, and kissing me all over. I slide down, and start sucking Draco's cock. He groans and pushes down, I begin to suck harder moving my tongue against him.  

He pulls himself out of my mouth, and starts rubbing his dick against mine.  He starts kissing me, and he cum on me, then I release myself allover him.  He collapses against me, and pulls me against him, so that he's cuddling me. 

"So, umm... Does this mean... umm..." I blush, not exactly sure what I want to say. 

"Yes, Harry, I love you. It just took me a while to see it." Draco replies, kissing my forehead. I blush and cuddle to him more, then we both fall asleep.

Draco p.o.v

I wake up, and look over at Harry, who is sill sleeping peacefully. I didn't move, I just watched Harry's calm, sleeping face. He's just so beautiful... How could anyone hurt him? How could I hurt him? I sighed and continue to watch him. 

He begins to stir and looks at me with sleepy eyes, "Morning, Draco."  

"Morning, Harry. How are you feeling?" I reply, placing a hand on his cheek. 

He nuzzles my hand, "I'm alright... So... We really..."

I nod, "Yes, and this time, I really mean it out of love. I want to be with you, Harry."

Harry looked at me with teary eyes, "Thank you, Draco."

"You are welcome." I kiss him. We decide to spent the rest of our day in bed.

AN
Sorry for short chapter. Did not have much time.