Keeping it together

Hi I'm Aurora Landers I'm 18 years old I have a little sister Hanna she's only 4 my mom died when I was 9 and My sister was just born My dad has been a drunk ever since I have my bestfriends Lina, Daniel and Lenny Daniel and Linnie are brothers but there more like rivals they compete over everything it's just ridiculous I wake up in tired eyes I scratch my messy hair and yawn I get up walking to the bathroom that is connected to my room I flick the light on rubbing my head squinting my eyes I get in the shower I wash my brown hair and my body I rub my arm but go past my cuts I turn the shower off hopping out I wrap the towel around my body flipping my hair I walk out my room going into Hanna's room so I can get her ready for school I. Pick the sleepy head up she wines a little I put her on my bed and I go brush my teeth and wash my face I brush my wet hair I pick out my outfit then I wake Hanna up she cries but I calm her down i watch her brush her teeth with her little mermaid tooth brush I giggle she walks out the bathroom I pick her up and set her on my bed "Alright Ana what are we going to wear today?" I ask making a funny face "Ummm Pink!" she blurts lately pink is the new thing I grab her pink tutu with some zebra leggings and her small princess shirt in get Ana dress I brush her hair humming the song mom sang to me when she brushed my hair I put her brown hair in a ponytail her green eyes light up when I show her how she looks in the mirror I look at the time I still have an hour left to get ready I grab the outfit off the side of my bed My black nirvana sweater and my skinny jeans with my black combat boots I brush my hair I smile in the mirror as I see Ana starring at me in amazement I flat iron my brown hair I put on some mascara and some eyeliner. I grab Hanna having her on my hip and my bag over my shoulder i walk downstairs seeing my dad past out drunk on the floor I sigh in disappointment he stares at me "What do you want slut!" he yells it startles me I scoot back "I'm I I Ummm nevermind." I see stuttering he pushes me "Come back with some beers or else." He stares at me with his cold eyes I hear a honk outside Daniels here I walk out the door quickly with Hanna I shut the door I set her in the car seat in Daniels car Hanna reaches up and touches my collar bone I wince looking down was a big purple bruise where my dad had pushed me I strap Hanna in and get in the front seat "Hey Aurora." Daniels Hazel brown eyes light up I smile "Hey Daniel." I look down setting my bag "What the fuck!" he yells I look in confusion "He fucking hit you again?!" he yells in rage "it was a push." I rub my arm "I don't care Aurora It's not right!" He yells Daniel gets ready to open the door I touch his leg he looks at me with rage "Please don't." I say his eyes soften and he drives off.