Daniel P.O.V

It's been a few days since I've seen or talked to Aurora I haven't been out of bed in worried an scared to be honest that I lost her I just feel like an idiot a complete idiot Lina walks in "Hey you..... you really need to get up and stop feeling sorry for yourself and please Take a fucking bath you smell like a decaying dead person who got pissed on with period blood."Lina says I just turn over and hide under my covers she just sighs and walks out I couldn't control the tears slipping out of my eyes until the door opened "Daniel?" it was a familiar voice it was Aurora I hop out of bed hugging her I never wanted let her go I just wanted to keep her I hugged Ana kissing her face "I missed you babe." I say but she has a hard confused look on her face "I just came too grab the rest of my stuff." she sighed I pick her up and slam her on the bed pinning her down "Daniel stop!" she yelled but I just laughed and kissed her but then she kissed me back. "you didn't come back for your stuff." I say smiling she looks down smiling and then shook her head no "But babe go brush your teeth."she starts laughing I smile and hop off of her and go to the bathroom after I brush my teeth and take a shower I cleaned my room Lina and Aurora were downstairs playing with Ana I walk downstairs seeing Lina Ana and Aurora In matching outfits but Lina's was bigger and you can guess why it was leggings that had the American Flag and a white shirt with their hair curled with a big red bow I smiled at Aurora she smiled at me Ana came running too me and she hugged me I picked her up smiling "We're going for a picnic." Aurora stated. Lina claps "Amen cause umm honey boo boo child I'm hungry!" I nodd my head Aurora goes too the kitchen and grabs the picnic basket and we left at the picnic we were laughing and talking until the most disturbing thing happened "Guys...... My water broke." Lina says holding her large belly.