Aurora P.O.V

I called Daniels dad to speak to Ana "Hello?"he answers "Hey Trevor can I talk to ana." I say sitting on the kitchen counter "Sure!"he says happily., "hello?" Her sweet voice answered "Hey baby girl!" I smile "Hi mommy!" she screamed through the phone I laughed "Are you having fun with grandma and grandpa?" I lean over the counter "yee we went to parks and and and skating." she says stuttering I laugh "That's good baby girl have fun." I smile "Bye mommy." she says "Bye." I hang up then My phone rings again I answer. "an inmate from California correctional facility would like to make a call to answer this call press one." the automated message says I frown and press one "Hello?" I say walking into the living room I plop on the couch "Hey baby girl." It was my dad "What?!" I basically yell through the phone "Baby girl I'm sorry and I was wondering can you bail me out of jail?" He says with his raspy voice I hung up then there's a knock at the door "Oh who is it now Jesus Christ himself?" I unlock the door and swing it open too see my mom I froze she smiles "Well aren't you going to invite me in?" she says smirking "Sure." I roll my eyes opening the door "Aurora we really need to talk." she sits at the dinner table "I have nothing to say to you." I say staring at her "Look it's very complicated Aurora." she starts off "Why did you do it?" I say looking a the floor "Do what?" She plays dumb and gets me super angry I slam my fist on the marble counter "WHY DID YOU LEAVE US!"I scream I could tell my face was turning red. "Your father said that he would have me killed if I didnt stay with him and so I just faked my death." she shrugged her shoulders I just wanted to kick her sorry ass I just calm down "So you just disappear and never come back." I make a face a tear drops but I ignore it "I'm sorry but baby girl I'm here now don't be mad." she gets up and we Hug I decided to forgive her after my mom left I watched tv and was eating chips then I fell asleep.