Daniel P.O.V

•After School• I wait for Aurora I'm leaning in my truck I finally see her walk out she looks so beautiful she looks at me and smiles I smile back she waves at me I wave back smirking when she finally gets too me I kiss her on her soft lips I open the door for her she hops in smiling I get in the driver seat and drive off to go pick up Ana we see her on the sidewalk waiting Aurora hurries out the car and picks Ana up and opens the back door setting her into her car seat she straps the little brunette in I look at Ana and then Aurora noticing how they look like mother and daughter I can't help but laugh "Hey baby girl." I say containing my laughter "Hi danny!" She says excited. when Aurora finally gets in the car I drive off and go home I see that my mom and dad are here I take a deep breath and get out Aurora is holding the sleepy Ana we all walk in too see Lenny mom and dad watching tv in the living room "Hey son." my dad smiles then sees Aurora and Ana and sits up Mom turns the tv off "Daniel wha-" I cut her off "Aurora and Ana are going to be staying with us for as long as she needs and it's not like your home anyways you guys are always on busniess trip and Lenny doesn't mind."i shrug my mom walks up to Aurora noticing her bruises she touches them and tears fall from Auroras beautiful green eyes I pull her an Ana close kissing both of there foreheads. "okay." my mom nods her hand yes "Well We'll be in my room if you need us." I say grabbing there bags taking them upstairs to my room. I set the bags down and shut the door Aurora sets Ana in my bed and tucks her in the covers I smile at the Beautiful little girl Aurora has her sleeve over her mouth "ima go take a shower if that's okay." she points at the door "Yeah."i shake my head yea she looks in her bag and pulls out clothes and a towel and walks out I sit on my bed hoping this thing will work. I Get up off my bed and put my phone on the charger I hear Aurora turn the shower off I strip naked and bring extra clothes just in case she isn't ready for me I smirk too my self I walk in the bathroom "Daniel! GET OUT GET OUT!" she yells.