Daniel P.O.V

Today I pick up Rora and Jessica I'm so happy. When I go to pick them up I have Ana in the car when I arrive I go in to check them out. a girl comes up and kisses me she has her bags ready "hey babe!" it was Aurora I didn't recognize her with her new hair style it was all black with china bangs that covered her eyes it wasn't curly like usual it was really straight and she had her tips died Teal blue After getting a stunned look off my face I kiss her back. Then I see this girl she looks exactly like me "Daniel?!" she yells "Jessica!" i say she comes and hugs me I hug her back She follows Aurora back to my car when I get in Aurora is sitting in the front and Jessica is playing with Ana in the back before I drive off I look in the glove box and hand Aurora the papers for the adoption she grabs a pen out of the glove box and signs it. I smile holding her hand "Just Drop me off at speedy's." Jessica asks I look in the review mirror and nod yes Aurora looked at me and I automatically knew we were thinking the same thing Speedy knew about her and didn't tell us anything it didn't really bother too much. After dropping Jessica off at speedys Aurora starts playing with Ana. "Babe I'm so happy to see you again and maybe tonight...." I wink. She smirks i continue to drive "We go to court on then 10th for Anas custody." I smile she nods her head. When we finally get home "SUPRISE!" When we walked in.