Aurora P.O.V

"My water broke." Lina stated having a scared look on her face we immediately make eye contact "TAKE ANA AND ILL GRAB LINA!" I yell at Daniel he nods his head and grabs Ana I help

Lina up as her contractions are mildly starting I manage to get her into the back seat laying her down and calming her while Daniel and Ana are waiting for us I hop in the front seat before I shut my door Daniel backs out in full speed and speeds off to the hospital I run my fingers through Lina's Hair that's the color of blood "It's okay bae we're getting there!" I say "Lenny!" she yells out shit Lenny I remember without thinking I grab my phone out of my back pocket and dialing Lenny's number "Hello?" he answers in a whisper "Lenny!" I yell "Aurora I'm in chemistry what's up?!" he yell whispers "Lina is In labor!" I yell "Oh shit!" he screams I hear chairs screech and then Lenny hung up I put my phone down trying to calm Lina down then after going through a whole lot of swerving we get to the hospital I looked back seeing there was no chance I could get Lina to walk in with my assistants "Stay here!" I say hopping out of the car "A-!" Daniel yells but I slam the door I run in the automated door "HELP MY FRIEND IS HAVING A BABY!" I yell a bunch of nurses run to my aid I run outside as a gurney is rolled out I pop open the back of the car "On three! 1 2 3!" the doctor said before lifting Lina and setting her on the gurney I shut the door and Daniel grabs Ana and We left inside the hospital •Later On• it's 8:00 o'clock Lina is having multiple contractions and a lot of back pain then Lenny bursts in "Is the baby here!" he yells "Shut up!" I yell he shuts the door and walks to Lina's side waking her up "Baby you came." she said in a sleepy whisper "Yeah!" he kisses her forehead she smiles and then she frowns as her contraction comes then leaves then Lenny lays the gurney fence thing down and lays next to Lina holding her in his arm I smile as I was sitting on Lina's left and Daniel was on her right sitting on the couch he looked at me and waved for me to come over I got up with my moon and stars blanket laying next to my Babes he whispers lightly in my ear "We should get married."he smiles I just keep a straight face well trying until I bursted into laughter.