Aurora P.O.V

During the car ride I do my makeup to cover my bruises "Im sorry." Daniel looks at me "Thanks." I put more make up on and I shove it in my bag when Daniel pulls up to Ana's elementary school I pull her out the car she's crying and fussing I grab her and try to calm her down I hum the song to her trying to get her to stop crying when she does stop I take her inside the class room. And walk out I get in Daniels truck "is she okay?" Daniel looks concerned I shake my head yes. I get in and shut the door Daniel drives off we ride In silence "Aurora I.......I just want what's best for you and Ana." Daniel starts off when he says that he's going to start blabbing "Daniel I don't need a lecture right now." I roll my eyes. He huffs and puffs when he parks I get out and slam the door and start walking off real fast "Aurora!" Daniel yells after me I keep walking I hear footsteps Daniel snatches my arm and spins me around really. Hard I slap him "What the fuck who do you think you are I was abused al-" he cuts me off and smashes his lips into mine I can't fight it I run my fingers through his thick soft hair he picks me up I wrap my legs around his waist "Get a room!" A familiar voice says I laugh Daniel puts me down I look at Lina as she smirks.