Lenny P.O.V

Lina throws me against the lockers and kisses me and Daniel laughs I kiss her back I pull away she smiles "See you later. Babe." she winks I wave bye because no words would come from my mouth

Daniel pats me on the back "Good job bro good job."He smirks I just nod my head. I walk to first period and sit next to Aurora she looks at me and smiles i notice all the cuts on her arm I snatch her wrist looking at them "What is this does Daniel know?!" I yell she yanks her wrist away "No and I want to keep it that way!" She rolls her eyes "umm okay." I look down "Look Lenny I'm sorry but I just hate when people get in my busniess." Aurora makes those puppy dog eyes I can't stay mad at her I turn her way and smile "Wanna come to me and Daniels movie night you can bring Ana and Lina will be there." I make a slight smile and shrug "Of course."She smiles "And I saw your make out session with Lina earlier." Aurora snickers I roll my eyes "Shut up."I pout "Oh Lensie you know I'm happy for you." he pinches and wiggles my cheek i slap her hand "I know an stop calling me Lensie!" I yell "Attitude much!" She giggles I can't help but giggle with her because of Auroras Corny sense of humor was always cute to me after class I see Lina she comes up to me kissing me on my lips and we immediately lock hands we walk down the hallway about movie night "I'll bring the snacks and drinks and I'll pick up Rora on the way."She states "Okay babe see you later." we kiss one more time and part to go to class In biology I sit next to Daniel he stares at me while I'm doing my homework I look up "What?" I shrug "I'm just proud bro really proud."he smirks I groan looking back. Down at my homework  finishing my 6th and final page silence lingers in the air "So.... Lina and Aurora are coming to movie night tonight." I shrug "Oh okay."He looks out the window an pats me rapidly "Use your words Daniel." I say "Uncle Greg!"we simultaneously get up and walk to the back door of the class "What?!" Daniel says "Hey boys I missed you." Greg smiles "What the fuck do you want?" I Start getting irritated "You boys got any cash?" he scratches his wrist picking at his scabs "No we're not giving you any drug money!" I yell Daniel walks back in the class room and so do I and I slam the door.