Daniel p.o.v

Aurora laughed in my face after what I said I got up off the couch going to the other side of the room there was nothing but guilt on her face i got on the other couch and went to sleep I kept waking up hearing Lina scream in pain I finally wake up and stay up til 6 am I hold her hand "My back hurts!" tears stream Down her face I go to the nurse outside the room "Her back is hurting." I say pointing at the door the Nurse nods and walks inside the room i just sit on the bench I check my phone it's 7:00 am I lean back on the wall the nurse walks out and smiles I smile and go back in the room seeing Lina knocked out then I notice Lenny isn't in there I walk out the room looking for Lenny I go inside the snack room too see Lenny making out with some chick me and him make eye contact he pulls away quickly "Bro!" he starts but I just walked out I went in the room seeing Aurora sleep I crawl next To her and she immediately has her small hands on my chest I smile and go to sleep •The next day• I wake up too screaming Aurora was next to Lina "EVERYONE OUT SHES DILATED ENOUGH TO PUSH!" I get rushed out of the room and so does Lenny I walk to the coffee machine and make some coffee Lenny Follows me "Bro what you saw last nigh wa-" I just walk away sipping some good coffee I sit down "Are you the father?"the guy looks at me "No my brother is he's over there." I point at Lenny the doctor goes up too Lenny and Lenny face lights up and rushes into the room I follow too see a baby on a small bed It whines as they take it to the nursery "What is it?" I ask making a face "A boy." Aurora says looking into my eyes I can tell she was saying sorry "Lina congratulations but I have to go back to the house and get a change of clothes and then I got to go to work." I say kissing. Lina's forehead she smiles and nods "I'll come with you." Aurora smiles I grab her hand and we walk out of the room "Look I'm sorry about last night." she sighs "It's okay babe I'm not mad." I say shrugging it off. She smiles and we kiss I throw my arm over her shoulder smirking she just giggles we get in the car and drive to the house Ana was gone because my parents picked her up and went to Miami I walked upstairs to go to my room Aurora followed me I go in I grab my Mcdonalds employee outfit and my hat I take a shower then get dressed I slick my hair back and smile in the mirror Aurora comes behind me and smiles and kisses my neck "Babe I have something to tell you." I say looking in auroras Green eyes she looks up confused "What's up?" her hands around my waist as I have my hands around hers "Lenny was kissing some chick in the break room." I sigh "WHAT?!"she blurts "I know right but I need to get too work babe I love you." We kiss "Love you too."she smiles and then she grabs my butt I squeal she giggles in excitement I just laugh and walk out of the door and get in my car.