Lina P.O.V

"SURPRISE!" I and everyone yells Auroras new hair style was cute the blue teal tips her china bangs and her straight black hair I run and hug her she smiles and moves her bangs off her eyes she hugs me back and we start talking while the music plays and "My mom is alive." Aurora says shrugging her shoulders I have stunned on my face what her mom is alive "What do you mean?" I cross my legs fixing my black dress and flip my red hair "She works at the asylum I was at?" She runs her fingers through her hair "I love your hair." I say "thanks." She runs her hands through it again but I already read her mind on what she is thinking about "There's something bothering you." I say she looks up and shakes her head no "We're basically the same mind in two bodies." I say laughing "Let me guess um you want to adopt Ana?" I say thinking I was wrong she burst in laughter "How did you fucking know." I laugh "I told you were one mind in one 2 bodies." I smirk Lenny comes and kisses me on my lips I place my hands on his face as the kiss lasts about 2 minutes. Aurora breaks us up "Settle down kids!" I she yells I sit back down on the leather couch Lenny sits next to me Daniel plops next to Aurora shoving cake in her mouth she laughs and were laughing at all the icing that's on her face.