Daniel P.O.V

I sneak out the window of Auroras Room I hop in my truck turning on the ignition I drive off I blast my music all I could think about is Aurora her lips her eyes her hair her beautiful body I just love her I get knocked out of my thoughts with honks I see the light turned green I drive off and see my house I pull up in the driveway.I hop out my truck locking the doors I walk inside to see Lenny and Lina on the couch cuddled and sleep I sneak past them and walk upstairs I get to my room I shut the door I strip my clothes off I jump into the bed in my black boxers I clap twice and the light flicks off I get under my blankets and my eyes get lower and lower until I'm sleep •Next

Morning.• i wake up to my alarm I sit up yawning and rubbing my eyes I walk to the bathroom I start washing my face and brush my teeth I go in my room and pull out a Jordan flight white and red tanktop with some basketball shorts and some bred 11's I grab my keys and backpack I walk outside seeing Lenny drive off in his car I get in my truck so I can go pick Ana and Aurora up I call aurora "Hello?"She sounds busy or something "Hey babe I'm almost there." I smile driving "Okay babe were ready ANA GET YOUR SHOES ON NOW AND STOP RUNNING AROUND!" I hear Aurora yell at Ana I smile and shake my head I hang up and I turn left and a right then I pull up in Auroras Drive way I hear arguing inside I get out and run in her house only to see Auroras Dad punch her In her face she's latin on the floor I get so mad I run to him and tackle him into the couch making it fall I rapidly start punching him I smack him and get up stomping on his face then I get back down and start punching him "Stop! stop! stop!" Aurora yells I get up and run upstairs aurora runs behind me I go in Ana's room I see a suitcase I immodestly fill it with everything I see clothes shoes toys I zip it up and then I go in Auroras room and do the same thing "Daniel what are you doing?!" Aurora yells "you're living with me now." I say walking out the door I open my back door of my truck and throw there suitcases in the back I grab Ana and set her in the car seat and strap her in Aurora gets in with her stuff she moves her hair out her face and wipe her tears "You sure abou-" I cut her of "I'm real sure."