3. post break-up

IMAGINE BILL comes round to your house after the break-up, hoping that you will get back with him. in hope of your forgiveness, bill buys you a large teddy bear.

 in hope of your forgiveness, bill buys you a large teddy bear

"holy fuck bill, be cool. it's (y/n), you know her."

bill whispers to himself, as he stands outside your house. adjusting the large toy on his shoulders, he quickly knocks on the door and takes a step back, waiting for someone to open the door.

to his relief, you open the door and laugh when you notice the teddy on bill's shoulders. "what's up?" you ask and shut the door behind you, so your friend can't overhear the conversation between you two.

"come with me." bill orders and you follow him. you walk down the steps and down your street. bill looks over to you, biting his lip wishing that he never broke up with you.

"i really want us to get back together and i miss you so much (y/n). i love you and i don't know what to do anymore. please forgive me."

you look at him and attempt to hide the smile that's creeping on your face, but you fail miserably. "thank god, i have been waiting for you to say that."

bill drops the bear on the floor and walks over to you, grabbing your face in his hands and he smashes his lips onto yours. when you both pull away, bill laughs and picks up the toy from the floor. "oh, this is for you. just incase you wouldn't forgive me, baby."

[credits to gif owner]
thank you for the reads, some votes / comments would be appreciated x