20. reunion parties

IMAGINE YOU reunite with bill at a party and he learns that you have a boyfriend.

sitting round a table with a few of your friends, you all are currently engaged in a heated discussion about your ex boyfriends

sitting round a table with a few of your friends, you all are currently engaged in a heated discussion about your ex boyfriends. one of your friends smirk at you and leans in towards you.

"so... (y/n)... ever since that your ex is actually here, are you going to talk to him?"

you widen your eyes in shock, not knowing that bill is at the same party as you. shaking your head, you begin to stutter, accidentally knocking your drink over in the process.

"want me to get you another drink, babe?" your boyfriend alec says, leaning over your shoulder. you smile at him, "yes please, i'm so clumsy." alec laughs in response.

_________

at the bar, alec orders you another drink and someone lightly taps his shoulder. alec turns around to see bill and they both shake hands.

"haven't seen you for a long time, man! what happened with the whole football stuff, you left so soon." alec asks bill and bill runs his fingers through his hair.

"i was only 16 at the time, and dumb as fuck. so when me and my ex girlfriend broke up, i just stopped caring about school and decided to quit everything."

alec gives bill a sad smile and orders a beer for bill. when the bartender serves the two males, alec waves you over to the bar.

"(y/n), meet one of the guys who used to play football with us!" alec protectively wraps his arm around your waist.

again, you widen your eyes in shock, not expecting to see bill even though your friend warned you. "oh hey bill!" you smile.

your boyfriend raises an eyebrow. "oh, how do you two know each other?"

bill nervously scratches the back of his head and chuckles, staring at you. "w-we used to be lab partners. (y/n) helped me get good grades."

alec kisses the side of your forehead and passes you your drink. "i'm going to look for one of the guys, will you be alright here?" you nod your head.

"wow (y/n), i haven't seen you, well since the break-up. you look good, n-not that y-you didn't look g-good before. y-y-you always look beautiful."

bill's compliment makes you blush, so you take a sip of your drink to calm your nerves down. "thank you, you look well. so, are you seeing anyone?"

bill shakes his head and looks away. "i'm kind of in love with someone, but she doesn't know it," bill laughs. "and, she definitely doesn't love me anymore."

you touch bill's arm in attempt to comfort him, though you are oblivious to the fact that bill is talking about you. when you hear someone shout yor name, you politely excuse yourself and bill stares at you until he can no longer see you anymore.

"fuck, it will always be you (y/n)..."

[credits to gif owner]

sorry for the slow update!