44. time of the month

IMAGINE BILL finds out that you're on your period, so he comforts you.

you're laid in bed with a hot water bottle pressed on your stomach with your favourite film playing on the tv

you're laid in bed with a hot water bottle pressed on your stomach with your favourite film playing on the tv. an hour earlier, you had messaged bill complaining how you didn't have any junk food in the house.

"babe, where are you?" you hear the familar voice call out, and you shout back that you're in your bedroom. when bill walks in, you notice that he has a large ice-cream in one hand and a takeout bag in the other.

bill sticks his bottom lip out and speaks in a baby voice to mock you, "does my baby need her food?" bill laughs and kisses you on the head. "i'm sorry, i hope this is alright."

you grab the ice-cream from bill's hand and begin to lick it before it melts. "you're so embarrassing, but you didn't have to do this."

bill walks round your bed and crawls into the bed, sitting next to you. "you're my girlfriend (y/n), of course i have to." he then wraps his arm around your shoulder and pulls you in, so he can cuddle you.

"why are you watching this boring movie? lets watch the movie, it, because we both know that's amazing," bill jokingly says. you both ate the food and watched a couple of movies, before you grew tired and eventually fell asleep with bill next to you.

[credits to gif owner]

the gif is so funny omg, bill is like "bitch don't touch my ice-cream"