33. accidents part 2

IMAGINE BILL finds out that there has been a major accident on the nearest highway and a lot of people have been injured. you told bill that you were driving to his house house and bill realises that the route you always take is where the accident occured.

 you told bill that you were driving to his house house and bill realises that the route you always take is where the accident occured

"my whole world, she better not be hurt."

moments after, bill's phone starts to ring and he shuts the television off. not feeling in the mood to talk to anyone, bill reluctantly answers the phone. "what?"

"bill, oh dear. it's (y/n). she's in the local hospital, please come!" the voice of your mother rings in bill's ear, he doesn't respond and ends the call aruptly.

when bill arrives at the hospital, he walks up to the reception and says your name. the receptionist gives him directions to the room you're staying in and bill dashes off.

after running up six flights of stairs, bill isn't out of breath. he's absolutely fine, in fact he doesn't care about himself. all he cares about is your safety. when he sees your parents, bill runs up to them.

"bill, i'm glad you could make it." your mother says, before pulling him into a hug. in fear of snapping at your mother in anticipation, bill takes a deep breath before talking. "is she okay?"

"(y/n) will be okay. she hasn't woken up yet and she has broken bones, but the doctors and nurses are doing everything they can." your dad pats bill lightly on the shoulder. "can i see her?"

your parents nod at the same time and wait outside the room to give you both privacy. when bill sees you, he drops the flowers he bought onto the floor and grabs your hand. bill looks at the wires and monitors around you, and breaks down.

"i'm so sorry, baby," bill gently kisses your knuckles. "i shouldn't have made you drive here. if only i knew. god, i'm so stupid."

bill rests his head on your bed, still holding your hand. you start to open your eyes and wince when you feel the severe headache you have from the accident. "doctor! she's waking up! come!" your mother shouts.

bill's head shoots up and smiles at you when you finally open your eyes. you smile back at your boyfriend and gives bill's hand a weak squeeze. "you're awake," bill breathes.

you nod your head in response, unable to speak yet. "jesus christ (y/n), i thought i was going to lose you forever!"

"y-y-you-" you try to speak, but bill cuts you off. "shush, baby. let the nurses take care of you. i promise from now on, i'm never going to leave your side ever again."

[credits to gif owner]

a few of you requested a part two, so here you go!!