35. winking

IMAGINE YOUR friend invites you over to her house and you meet her brother's best friend. your friend warns you that he isn't good for you.

entering your friend's kitchen, you sit on a chair next to the counter as your friend grabs two water bottles from the fridge

entering your friend's kitchen, you sit on a chair next to the counter as your friend grabs two water bottles from the fridge. "(y/f/n), where's your brother?"

she turns around and rolls her eyes at your question, "god, you both are so obsessed with each other. but, he's in the living room watching tv with his new creepy friend."

"creepy friend? why is his friend creepy?" your friend signals for you to follow her and you do so. when you walk into the living room, you see your crush and his 'creepy' friend sat on the sofa.

the guy isn't creepy at all, he's really handsome, you thought to yourself. "hey babe!" jake, your friend's brother greets you. "who's the pretty babe?"

jake shoves his friend, whom is staring at you. you look at him and he doesn't look away, still staring at you. "i'm bill, and you are?" you blush immediately and begin to stutter.

"her name is (y/n) and she is totally off the market from creepy guys like you!" your friend sneers at bill, who winks at you before (y/f/n) grabs you away from the boys to her bedroom.

just as you left the living room, you hear bill talking to jake. "so that's the chick you have been doing it with?"

when you both enter (y/f/n)'s bedroom, she slams the door and places her hands on her hips. "no (y/n) no! you can't possibly date bill, he's too ugh!"

you ignore your friend's complaint and open the door, excusing yourself to the bathroom. however, this is a lie. you just want to look at bill.

when you shut the door behind you, you bump into someone. "watch where you're going, pretty." you look up to see bill smirking at you, "i-i'm just going to the b-bathroom."

bill places his finger on your cheek and begins to trail his finger down to your neck. "we both know that's a lie. if you don't think i'm creepy like your friend does, do you want to head out with me?"

you fold your arms, trying your best to not smile. "why would i go out with someone i don't know?"

"the purpose of it is to get to know each other, and i would really like to get to know you. (y/n), you intrigue me so much."

still folding your arms, you pretend to think for an answer which makes bill unpatient. after a few moments, bill grabs your face and kisses you hard. "this is what you do to me already, now do you want to come with me or not?"

you quickly nod your head and bill holds your hand, taking your downstairs. "jake, i'm gonna head out and i'm giving (y/n) a ride. see you later."

"wait (y/n)-" bill cuts jake off by slamming the front door behind him. "i never liked that asshole, he was always talking about how much he has sex with you. but i doubt that."

"wait, jake said that? i would never have sex with jake." you scoff, as you get into bill's car. when bill gets into the driver's seat, he smiles at you. "don't worry, i'll make sure jake shuts up when i tell him about us."

you playfully slap bill's arm. "excuse me, but you're supposed to be giving me a ride home."

"me giving you a ride? well i can think of a few ways we can make that happen."

[credits to gif owner]

uGH THAT GIF