19. sleepovers

IMAGINE BILL sneaked into your bedroom the night before and he ended up staying over. however, you have school the next day and bill doesn't want you to leave.

 however, you have school the next day and bill doesn't want you to leave

"(y/n), please don't leave. we can cuddle, or fuck."

you roll your eyes at your boyfriend who is currently laying in bed, watching you get ready for school.

"bill, i would love to... but i have to go or else my parents will kill me. why don't you go to school for once?"

bill suddenly laughs out loud and in a instant reaction, you jump onto the bed and press your hand onto bill's mouth. when you feel something wet touch your hand, you exclaim in disgust and pull your hand away.

"ew, bill. don't lick my head." bill smirks at you, not saying anything. rolling your eyes again, you're about to get off the bed until he grabs your waist and pulls you onto the bed. your boyfriend lays on top of you, giving you a quick kiss on the lips.

"fine! i won't go to school today, but this is the last time. promise me?"

bill leans down again and kisses you passionately for a few minutes. "i knew you would give in and no baby, this won't be the last time. i can promise you that for sure."

[credits to gif owner]

ok lets pretend bill is 17 or 18 in this imagine!!