14. interview two

IMAGINE BILL stares at you as he poses for the paparazzi and an interviwer asks him about you.

"you look stunning tonight, babe."

bill whispers in your ear, causing you to giggle. you're at the premiere for bill's new movie 'it' and he decided to bring you as his date.

bill's assistant politely asks you to walk down the red carpet, so bill can be interviewed and take more photos. you nod to say yes and before you go, bill gives you a long kiss on the lips and smirks.

you walk down the carpet and a young female interviewer asks you a question about your relationship with your boyfriend. whilst answering the question, you look over to bill.

as you look over at your boyfriend whom glances at you and licks his lips, appreciating you. you blush and break the eye contact to focus on the interview.

whilst you're being interviewed. another interviewer approaches bill. "so, what are you most excited about tonight?"

"other than watching the movie and hanging out with the cast, i can't wait to spend time with (y/n). i have been away from her for a while and i miss her a lot, you know?"

once the interviews end, your boyfriend walks towards you and grabs your hand. you follow bill and he takes you to a bathroom. "bill? what are we doing here?"

"we're just going to do some catching up, baby."

[credits to gif owner]

if i wrote a social media fanfiction about bill, who would read it?