50. kids

IMAGINE YOUR 3 year old son asks you and bill what happened last night, because you kept screaming.

walking into the kitchen, you wince and gingerly sit down on one of the stools in front of the breakfast table

walking into the kitchen, you wince and gingerly sit down on one of the stools in front of the breakfast table. your husband smirks at you and turns to pour milk in his coffee, "rough night (y/n)?"

"oh, you don't know half of it." you respond, grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl.

"mummy! are you alive?" your son - xavier - runs into the kitchen, shouting for you. careful to not hurt yourself anymore, you slowly turn your body to see what your son wants.

"of course mummy is alive, why wouldn't she be?" bill asks his son. xavier storms over to bill and slaps him on his thigh as that's the highest he can reach bill.

"bad daddy! you made mummy scream, why dith you do tha'?"

you burst out laughing, ignoring the fact your child hit someone when you are supposed to scold him. "yeah baby, tell daddy off."

xavier runs up to your, raises his arms in the air and squeezes his fists which indicate that he wants you to pick him up. bill quickly realises that you can't pick up xavier, so he does and places xavier in front of you.

you pull your son into your arms, still giggling at what happened moments before.

"mummy, can i sleep in your bed tonight?" bill raises his eyebrows at you and you roll your eyes back at bill, wanting to tease him.

"of course you can, but i thought you liked sleeping in your own bed?"

"i do mummy! i don't want daddy to scare you anymore!"

[credits to gif owner]