49. you cheat

IMAGINE YOU cheat on bill and he overhears your conversation with the guy you're cheating on him with. when you leave the room, bill calls the guy on your phone and he answers, thinking it's you.

 when you leave the room, bill calls the guy on your phone and he answers, thinking it's you

"you mean a lot to me, i can't thank you enough for being here for me." you smile as butterflies flutter in your stomach, waiting for your secret partner to respond.

dylan, the guy you're cheating on bill with, quietly growls and coughs to cover his feelings up. you smirk, fully knowing that you had managed to arouse him without even trying.

in a low, husky voice, dylan returns the comment. "(y/n) babe, you know how much you mean to me." you nod your head, before realising that dylan can't see you. "o-oh yeah, listen i have to go now. bill's going to arrive any second now. i love you dylan."

dylan groans, "do you have to go? i wish you would break up with him already."

"dylan, i promise that i will leave him soon. i love you."

"fine. i love you more. see you friday?"

"see you friday, bye." as you end the conversation, you hear the doorbell ring so you quickly drop your phone onto your bed and run to answer the door.

when you open your bedroom door, you see bill standing in front of you. his jaw clences as you reach to kiss him on the lips, but he moves his head to the side. suddenly feeling hurt by this gesture, you ask him what's wrong.

"nothing. i think i'm just coming down with a cold. wouldn't want you to catch anything." you nod, satisfied with bill's answer. "i should go answer the door."

watching you walk away to the door, bill slowly walks into your bedroom and darts his eyes around the room, looking for your phone. when he finally finds your phone, he picks it up and presses the home button.

obviously, the lockscreen is a picture of you and bill on holiday in a different country. bill has his arms wrapped around your waist and he's attempting to kiss you, but you pretend to pull a disgusted expression.

to make things even easier, your password is your birthdate and bill feels a small sense of achievement. your background is a recent photo of you and your best friend.

bill thumbs the call icon and immediately see the name dylan right at the top. bill quietly growls and taps on dylan's name, pulling the phone to his ear.

after two rings, dylan answers with surprise. "oh hey (y/n) babe, are you okay?" bill snarls and grits his teeth, "oh yeah. (y/n) babe is just fucking fantastic."

"wha-" bill cuts dylan off and throws the phone against the wall, storming out of the bedroom. you're not at the front door anymore, so you must be in the kitchen.

when bill finds you in the kitchen placing slices of pizza onto two plates, you look at him with concern. "bill, are you okay?"

bill laughs loudly in response and spits at the floor in front of his feet, "am i fucking okay? you know what, (y/n)? i'm not. guess why? i just found out that my girlfriend is cheating on me."

you widen your eyes, not knowing what to say. bill walks towards you and roughly shoves the pizza boxes onto the floor. he places his hand into the back pocket of his jeans and places a small velvet box between you two on the kitchen counter.

"open it."

"bill, wha-"

"just fucking open it!" bill spits.

with shaky hands, you open the box to see a sparking engagement ring. tears form in your eyes, causing bill to scoff. "wow, don't fucking cry because you can't wear a diamond. i was planning to propose at the end of the night."

by this time, you are fully sobbing and you walk around the counter to touch bill but he flinches away from you. "i'm giving this engagement ring back, at least i'll get my money. oh and (y/n), i never want to see you again. i hope you and dylan have a fucking shitty life together."

bill walks out of the house and slams the door behind him, leaving you in complete silence. after that day, you never heard or saw bill again and you decided that it's best to leave dylan.

[credits to gif owner]