43. curves

IMAGINE BILL falls in love with a plus-size woman, however, the media body shames you when the paparazzi photographs bill talking to a model.

throwing your phone on the floor, you curl your knees up for your chin to rest on. to stop the tears from flowing, you shut your eyes tightly and take a shaky, deep breath. however, this doesn't work and you sob into your arms.

this isn't the first time you have been body shamed publicly, but the only reason that it hurts is because they compared you to one of bill's friends. a pathetic reporter had written about how bill is better off with someone smaller.

"(y/n), i'm-" bill stops talking when he sees you curled up on the couch crying. he immediately rushes over to you and wraps his arms around you. "what's wrong baby? tell me."

lifting your head up, you look at bill who has a concerned look on his face. "didn't you fucking read what they said? check my phone!" bill keeps one arm wrapped around you and reaches for the phone with his other arm.

he unlocks your phone, obviously knowing your password and reads the article that was already open on your phone. you could tell when bill finished reading the article, because he locks your phone and throws it on the other couch.

bill grabs both your hands, so you can't hide your face. "(y/n), that is all fucking bullshit. these people are assholes and they have a messed up view on beauty and shit like that," you pull your hand away from bill to wipe your eyes.

"did you not see how they said that i don't deserve you? all because of my size-" bill cuts you off by kissing both of your cheeks and your foreheard. he rests his forehead against yours, closing his eyes.

"i think you're the most beautiful woman i have ever seen, besides my mom. they are wrong, because i don't deserve you. if i didn't speak to that girl, who is just a friend, this wouldn-" this time, you interuppt bill by kissing him on the lips.

you gently grab bill's face with both of your hands, making him look at you, "if you think this is your fault, you're wrong. it just hurt me about what they said.

bill wipes a tear away from your cheek and stands up, grabbing your hand so you stand up as well. "i'm taking you out to your favourite restaurant, lets just forget about these assholes because i love you and that's what matters."

that night, you both went out for a meal at your favourite restaurant and when you left the restaurant, paparazzi were shouting hurtful comments at you. this obviously angered bill, so he gave them the middle finger and told them to piss off they didn't have anything nice to say.

[credits to gif owner]