15. overprotective bill

IMAGINE BILL is overprotective, jealous and maybe a little crazy. you both are getting ready to go to a club opening with a group of friends.

 you both are getting ready to go to a club opening with a group of friends

"what the fuck are you wearing?"

you adjust the dress you're wearing. the spaghetti-strap dress is black and the material of it is silk. the only problem bill has with the dress is that it's way too short and it's a backless dress.

"oh bill, do you not like it?" you say sarcastically whilst rolling your eyes. bill rolls his eyes back at you and opens the bedroom door, waiting for you walk out.

"it's not that i don't like it, i love it. i want to do things to you in this dress, but other guys will think the same things as me."

//

thirty minutes after arriving at the club, you have only had one alcoholic drink due to bill being worried that you'll hurt yourself, if you drink too much. when your favourite song starts playing, you grab your friend's hand and drag her to the dancefloor.

"i love this song!" you shout over the music, swaying your hips from side to side. as you're dancing, bill watches you, making sure no man touches his girl.

"i love this dress on you, babygirl." a gruff voice whispers in your ear and they grab your waist, a little bit too hard. you elbow the guy in attempt to pry him off you, but he doesn't budge.

suddenly, you hear your friend shriek and a loud thud. you turn around to see the guy on the floor holding his nose. "stay the fuck away from my girlfriend!"

bill wraps his arm around your waist and kisses the side of your head.

"come on babe, lets take you home. i fucking swear to god, you can only wear this dress at home for me. no-one else, got it?"

[gif credits to owner]