51. stranger

IMAGINE YOU are invited to your friend's birthday party and bill notices you for the first time.

"who's that girl?" bill asks his friend, admiring you as you walk past him to the food table. bill's friend smacks him on the shoulder.

breaking bill's gaze from you, bill winces and rubs his shoulder. "why did you do that for? are you stupid?"

"you are not going to go near (y/n), alright? don't speak to her, actually don't even look at her."

bill smirks, "ah so her name is (y/n). but why can't i? you keep pestering me about finding a nice girlfriend. wouldn't (y/n) be good for me?"

bill's friend shakes his head. "that's why i don't want you anywhere near her. promise me you won't go near her?"

bill raises his hands and nods his head, rolling his eyes. "i promise i won't go near your angel friend."

"good," as his friend walks away to mingle with other guests, bill instantly breaks his friend's promise and approaches you.

"hey baby, he still has no clue about what's going on between us." bill quickly kisses you on the lips and grabs your hand, guiding you out of the party and to the guest house behind the house.

"what about the food bill? i'm starving."

bill chuckles lightly, "you and your food babe, but i'm also starving too. if you help me, i promise i'll order you any food you want."

hesitantly, you agree and follow bill to the guest house.

[credits to gif owner]