7. lingerie shopping

IMAGINE YOU go lingerie shopping with bill and you take him to the changing rooms, so you can ask for his opinion.

"i can't believe i have agreed to this, all i know is that i'm just going to rip them off."

you gasp when you hear bill's comment, causing him to laugh from outside the changing room. as you finish putting the first set of lingerie on, you look at yourself in the mirror.

"if you're going to rip it off, then there isn't any point of me showing you them." you smirk, knowing that he'll walk in as you left the door unlocked for him.

a few moments later, the changing room door opens and you see bill looking at you in the mirror. he closes the door behind him and turns you around.

"well well, what do we have here?"

bill places his hands on your waist and admires the lingerie you're wearing. he moves one hand up and grabs a fistful of your hair.

he presses his lips against yours and you wrap your arms around his neck. as the kiss becomes heated, you hear someone knock on the door rapidly.

"is everything alright in there madam?"

you pull away from bill and open the door. just enough for the employee to see your face. "i'm fine, i just accidentally slipped on the floor."

the employee nods and you shut the door, sighing in relief. bill quickly smacks your behind and pulls you towards him.

"now, lets finish what we started. but, before we do that, this underwear has got to go."

[credits to gif owner]

i can't write smut, but this is probably the closest to smut that i will ever be able to write.