41. new girl

IMAGINE YOU are the new girl and when you enter your first lesson of the day, bill sees you and offers the teacher to show you around for the whole day.

the moment you enter the classroom, bill lifts his head and stares at you. "she's so beautiful," bill thought to himself. you shyly smile at your new classmates and quietly introduce yourself to the teacher. the teacher places the whiteboard pen on his desk and smiles at you, "guys, this is (y/n) and this is her first day today. can someone show her around for the whole day?"

a majority of the guys raised their hand, and some girls raised their hands too, whilst other girls scowled at you in jealously. "i will, sir." you avert your eyes to the voice and you see the most attractive human being you have ever laid your eyes on. the teacher widens his eyes in surprise, "oh thank you bill, (y/n) please take the seat next to bill as he will be your pal for the day!"

you hear a mix of groans and scoffs, presumably the guys groan as they didn't get the opportunity to chat you up. however, girls scoffed, because the boy they like wanted to show you around. you quickly walk over to the empty desk and place your bag on the floor, taking your notebook out, "uh... thanks for offering. that was kind of you." bill smiles and winks, writing numbers on a piece of paper. 

"it's the least i can do for a pretty girl," he rips the piece of paper out of his notebook and hands it to you, "here is my number. i figured i should give it to you before other guys will."

[credits to gif owner]

please vote and comment on my imagines, it means a lot!