4. angry bill

IMAGINE BILL threatens your ex-boyfriend who won't stop calling or texting you.

"stay away from her."

bill approaches your ex-boyfriend at the party you both are at. you aren't with bill at the moment, because you're speaking to your group of friends.

your ex - liam - snorts and asks which girl bill is talking about. bill shoves liam, causing him to stumble on his feet, but he quickly gains his balance back.

"oh, you're talking about (y/n)! well sorry, but i can do the fuck i want." bill loses his temper, grabs liam by his shirt and shoves him against the wall. liam chuckles. "you think scaring me is going to make me leave her alone?"

liam gets a huge blow to the nose. a cracking sound appears and a gush of blood comes rushing out of his nose. content with his actions, bill drops liam to the floor as if he's some old toy.

before walking away, bill bends down so he is face to face with liam. "so, are you going to stay away from her?"

holding his nose in his hand, liam rapidly nods his head and bill smiles in response. "good."

searching around the room for you, bill holds eye contact with you when he finds you. he walks over to you and grabs your hand, pulling you out of the room. "what's the matter?"

when you both are stood outside bill's car, he presses you against the door and gives you a kiss on the lips.

"i just want to show you that you are mine, and only mine."

[credits to gif owner]

please keep voting :)