Chapter 19

Explicit scenes of violence, mature language, rape and abuse is written in the chapter so be advise that you must be 18+ to read the content.

"Where are we going?" She inquired when they left the estate. Shehryaar chose to ignore her. With a huff, Anissa pouted.

The nerve of this man. He's the one who's taking me out and so late too.

It's wasn't that late too. The hustle and bustle of the city was still on. The lights on the buildings and the bill boards were mesmerising for Anissa. Karachi is considered the mega city of Pakistan.

The car went in the direction that led to the outskirts of the city. Anissa was confused.

Why did he bring me here? She frowned when she looked around the dark surroundings. It was quiet a trashy place. There weren't any people around or any lights.

Her heart thumped in dread.

"Sh-Shehryaar? Why are we here?" She stammered and automatically caught his forearm.

Shehryaar chuckled dryly and squeezed her knuckles.

"Relax. You'll soon find out." She replied cryptically. The car came to an abrupt stop. Anissa's heart thudded loudly that she was sure the air became sound with the loud thumping of her heart.

"We're here." Shehryaar announced and hopped out of the car. He went towards her side and opened her door.

"Please tell me what we're doing here first. I'm not coming out. I don't feel comfortable in this place." She asserted.

Shehryaar rolled his eyes and harshly pulled her out of the car. He didn't stop and continued to drag her towards an old building that looked abandoned. It was dark and Anissa stumbled a few times but Shehryaar didn't stop and kept on dragging her even when she started to protest.

"Let go, I'll follow." She shrieked when she fell and hit her left knee on the ground. Shehryaar grunted and released her wrist. She wobbled and stood up. Shehryaar started walking again and Anissa followed behind him.

They kept walking and Anissa was already on the edge of her nerves. Her ran and caught Shehryaar's arm. Shehryaar chuckled and led her to a corridor. It was lighted dimly. There was a putrid stench that Anissa detected and cringed: it was mix of the rust in the railing by the walls, the leaking pipes and something that Anissa was all too familiar with: blood. Her hold on his arm increased and she pushed into Shehryaar's side, feeling nauseous.

She didn't dare ask Shehryaar what they were doing in a place like this since she knew that he wouldn't answer. They came to a door and stopped.

"You told me that you were suffering from a disorder after that tragedy that happened to you?" Shehryaar spoke, his voice firm.

Anissa was taken aback and looked at him with a frown. "Y-yes," she murmured. Her blood was starting to run cold. Now she knew that Shehryaar was up to something.

"What was it again?" He inquired in a calm tone, his eyes fixed on the door.

Her breath hitched in her throat but she answered nonetheless. "P-post traumatic S-stress disorder." She replied in a broken voice. What does my disorder have anything to do with anything? Her confusion was beginning to irritate her. She was getting nervous and not in a good way.

"And it caused you to become sexually traumatic, correct?" His voice was too calm for Anissa's liking.

"Yes," she whispered so low that it was barely audible but Shehryaar heard her reply. He gently took the hand that was gripping his arm in a death grip and kissed her knuckles. His eyes bore into hers intensely: grey to hazel.