Chapter 45 (I)

Shehryaar stood up, fuming.

His eyes trained on the delicate injured woman on the ground. She was so fragile.

Yet she was a lethal woman.

Today was one fucked up day full of betrayals.

And from none other then the two people he trusted most.

Anissa and Zameer.

Anissa was one challenging woman. She had managed to make him feel emotions that fazed and played with his mind.

He had thought that he had finally broke her. How wrong he was.

He could've never thought even for a second that she would plan to leave him.

And here he was thinking of finally treating her with some gentleness. He had planned to make things a little better when he got back from China. He had even thought of spending some quality time with her and try to be a little less intimidating towards her. After all, it did him no loss to treat her with a little softness. She was his wife after all and even he had to admit that he had treated her wrongfully. Of course she was stubborn but that was the fun. Her personality was a constant stimulation for him. A constant trigger towards amusement.

But this one act shattered every bit of hope that rose.

Now he was furious.

She betrayed him by leaving him. And what's more, she was talking about divorce? Divorce!

From him?

How fucking dare she? He thought.

Never in a million years had he thought that she would betray him like this.

He was a hard man and one who didn't trust so easily. And now, he learned that he could never trust Anissa again.

She was no different then the few people he had trusted.

He looked back at the picture fame that lay broken on the floor of her small bedroom.

He knew what the picture meant.

"You just had to ruin everything." He murmured to himself and lifted Anissa's unconscious body into his arms.

Her forehead was bleeding from the impact of the gun's handle. Even now, she looked so beautiful.

But now Shehryaar knew that looks were too deceiving.

He was deceived by her beauty.

He had always allowed himself to bask in her beauty that he failed to understand what she was thinking sometimes.

"You just had to fuck this up." He hissed as his arms tightened around her small delicate frame, her scent tainted by the smell of her blood.

He wanted to hurt her so badly; this one small injury and this little blood wasn't enough to satisfy his wounded ego.

But he kept himself patient. He had been patient till now.

He pulled out of the house and headed towards the awaiting limosine.

After Anissa's kidnapping, Shehryaar took some serious steps in modifying the tracker in Anissa. While she was recuperating from her starvation, he had managed to put a new and improved tracker in her hip. This one would notify him if she was a few yards away from his estates since his estates were wired under his security company, one of his own design.

He was technological genius and creating a tracker that could easily use electromagnetic as well mechanical waves was the first of its kind. And only Shehryaar knew about it since he had no plans of launching it on a commercial scale.