Chapter 36

REMEMBER TO KEEP AND OPEN MIND :) ENJOY :)

************

Shehryaar tried to calm down as he combed his hair back and straightened his back.

For a split second, he has thought that maybe Anissa might've left him. But he should've known that something like this was bound to happen especially now since she was known.

He had no idea who dared to mess with him on neutral grounds because they would be calling out a full blown war. His mind leaned towards Kinar because only members of the AML knew about this gathering at this exact location and without any breech in security, only meant this was the outcome of a planned inside job.

There was only one way to confirm this.

He pulled out his iPhone. Entering the passcode on his personal security website. When he entered Anissa's tracker code, the screen immediately showed her exact location ten miles away from his location.

This confirmed that she hadn't been taken by Kinar. He was a smart man and would've immediately detected and removed the tracker from her body.

This must be some ameuteur and the possibility of being one of his own came to mind. Because she was taken minutes after the gates of the compound were opened and the security was laxed for only a few minutess. Who ever planned this couldn't have done it without help and his mind went towards the few that he doubted.

Then came the question of the security footage. Why wasn't he informed?

Zameer saw his boss's cool and composed expression as he stared at the screen of his phone. Shehryaar sighed and slipped his phone back in his pocket.

Without warning, Shehryaar took Zameer by the collar as his fist met with his jaw. Zameer fell to the ground as he clenched his jaw, fighting the pain.

"How he fuck did this happen?" Shehryaar said in a calm low yet vicious tone.

His whole being exuded power and authority. Zameer knew this stance. This happened whenever Shehryaar was so angry that his demeanour would change; on the outside he would appear calm yet on the inside, he would be livid and his sinister mind would concoct every possible way to handle the situation with control.

"I don't know Saeen, the security is perfect. Nothing was reported." He explained but Shehryaar didn't loosen up and grabbed Zameer by the collar and punched him again.

"Then how the fuck did this happen?" He sneered, his grey irises ablaze. Zameer was silent, unable to answer his boss.

"I have her location." He said and released Zameer. "Get me a chopper." He roared. "And make sure Mustafa is with me!"

"Immediately apprehend the security team and take them to the island." He commanded and exited the room.

His mind was in complete control. He was going to get his Tara back, by any means necessary and he wasn't about to spare those who tried to take her away from him.

They just fucked with the Mafia King. I'll make them regret the day they were born. Tonight, there will be no mercy. He thought menacingly as waves of tinggling excitement vibrated throughout his body; this is what he loved doing; bloodshed and claiming lives. especially of those who betray him.

**********

Anissa groaned as her head throbbed at the back. Her vision was blurry and she tried to see. When her vision cleared a bit, She looked around and realised that she was in a dark place. Her mouth was restrained in a gag and her hands and feet were bound. Her throast screamed in dryness and her stomach churned. She was unable to think clearly.