Chapter 27

She sighed as she opened another article on google:

'Among the country's pioneers in its epic economical boom in 2010, Indus Enterprises rose among the ranks. Being run and operated by none other then the young and handsome Shehryaar Ghulari, at the age of 22 he possesses an acumen of immense commercial genius. He managed to make Indus Enterprises a huge success. Now with the launch of their own Airline, Indus Air, it's becoming a favourite in the public as being the cheapest airline so give standard accommodation.'

'Grabbing foreign investments, the company is involved in almost all fields of economical as well as political spheres.'

'With their work in construction, shipping, steel and coal, another milestone was laid when Indus Enterprises started their work in the Oil industry. Owning the Sindh And Sikhai provinces of Pakistan, the corporate firm has been number one. According to Sandra Song from the world economic forum, Shehryaar Ghulari is what you would call a genius in the field.'

Anissa read enough and gently threw away her phone.

I guess he was right. He's a respectable man in the society. He's not a billionaire for nothing. She thought as her mind reviewed the article she had read which stated how The company brought thousands of jobs in the country. The company was also involved in charity and was always the largest funders in any natural catastrophe that occurred especially the 2012 earth quake in Central Sikhai where Indus Enterprises took over and remodelled the entire area.

Anissa had mixed feelings after gaining so much knowledge about Shehryaar. He wasn't as bad as she had judged him to be. Sure he did a lot of wrongs to her but should she be selfish and zero out all the right that he has done. Not to her of course but for the world? For the country?

The answer was a big fat no.

And Anissa was anything but selfish. It's okay. I can understand that he's very messed up because he must've been raised that way. The way he feels about his family made me understand that it must not have had any good influence on him and that also hinted about the way that he is.

After all, Anissa was the way she was because of how she was raised as well. Proper upbringing has a great influence on an individual's personality. And from what she knew of her husband, she had a grim idea of how he might've been raised.

He's coming from the Sikhai province. It compromises all four parts of the other provinces and from what I know, it's almost the most underdeveloped area in the entire country.

Anissa frowned on that thought. If he's so rich and from the Sikhai region then why doesn't he do anything about the immense poverty and underdevelopment? She thought to herself and picked up her phone again.

Typing Ghulari family in the search engine, the results came in front of her and she immediately opened the latest article on the family:

'The Ghulari family is an infamous feudal family that is situated in the Sikhai province of Pakistan.The Ghulari family were once a part of a royal family in one of the princely states of India, later they had immigrated after Partition and they settled in the Sikhai region and bought a lot of property from the local clan that was very powerful at that time: the Atish Family. They prospered, owning land and rebuilding the area and competed with the Atish family for fifteen years until the 50s until the young Fayaaz Atish, the current Chairman of the Atish Group of industries, a US based company, left pakistan in the '55 when his parents died in a fire at their mansion. It was even rumoured at the time that Ghulaam Ameed Ghulari, the patriarch of the Ghulari family at that time, he was responsible for the fire but no evidence was found. After that the Ghulari family gained a lot of influence in the region until the whole of Sikhai came under the family.'