Chapter 26

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION SO PLZ DON'T TAKE ANY OFFENCES
**********

"Thank you for shopping here, have a nice day." The sales girl chirped.

"Have these delivered to this address." Shehryaar ordered in an authoritative tone and handed her a card.

Anissa was in state of confusion; when she woke up for her morning prayer, Shehryaar wasn't in their room so she slept back after her prayers and when she had woken up the next time again, he came to her and told her he was taking her shopping. And what even surprised her more was that he told her to pick whatever she liked.

And as she picked out her new clothes, she felt elated. Maybe what I asked of him yesterday really did have an affect on him. She thought as she went to the counter. At least he was decent enough to let me my own clothes. Maybe he's finally begun to respect my preferences. She thought positively.

After they exited the shop, she sat in the passenger seat of his sleek Ferrari. She noticed that there were two black Hummers following the convertible from a discreet distance.

Are we getting security protocol? She thought. In a country like Pakistan, only important personalities like politicians got security protocol and that too by using the people's money for their own luxury and gain.

And now that she thought about it, from the Victorian estate to the endless boutique shopping to the sleek convertible and security protocol, She wondered whether the money Shehryaar had was legit or not.

He was in the Mafia as well as a CEO. Who's to say that the money he owned was lawful or not.

"We'll get you shoes and jewellery next." Shehryaar declared. She glanced at him from the corner of her eye. He was dressed casually in a white polo shirt and dark demin pants. His hair was tossed to the side on his head and his smouldering eyes were hidden behind Ray-Ban shades. The muscles in his arms flexed each time his hands moved in the steering wheel. She blushed thinking about how those strong muscular arms wrapped around her last night.

Ah last night! She began to sweat on thinking about what happened last night. She felt hot all over. Her core began to throb and pool between her thighs as she thought about last night and how brutally he left her hanging. She clenched her thighs and buckled her knees together to resist her urges.

she dismissed the shameful thoughts quickly, not wanting to think about them anymore.

Shehryaar noticed and his hand came forward and gripped her thigh, his fingers caressing the inside of her thigh through her jeans, making her gasp and Jump in surprise.

"I know what you are thinking about." He drawled, clearly amused as a smug smirk plastered on his handsome face.

"Don't worry, if you're a good girl then I'll gladly give you what you want." He drawled, his voice turning husky as his finger gently caressed her.

Anissa shuddered and was grateful that his eyes were on the road as he drove otherwise she would've been in trouble.

"No-no you don't." She mumbled and gently tried to remove his hand.

His brows furrowed together and he slapped away her hand, his grip tightening possessively as his fingers travelled in and grazed the covered apex between her thighs.

Her breath hitched in her throat. "Never," he gritted as his hand roughly separated her thighs and cupped her sex, his fingers digging through the thick fabric of her jeans. "Try to remove my touch from yourself again. This is my first and last warning." He growled. She flinched but then her mind clouded as he ground his hand into her.