Chapter 30

Anissa inhaled deeply as she woke up from her slumber, feeling a delicious soreness ache between her legs.

As she glanced at the time on the side table clock, it was 10am in the morning. Shehryaar's side was empty, even cold indicating that he didn't sleep with her. She was slightly disappointed and felt Dejected.

Then his words from last night echoed in her head.

'I dont make love. i fuck'.

Fuck? Was that all it was? was I a simple fuck for him? I literally fought through my trauma to make him have what he wanted and at the end all he tells me is that I was simple fuck for him? she thought and her heart ached at it as tears pricked her eyes.

O well, it's not like loves me. i think he isn't even capable of love. She thought. for a Pakistani maiden, having sex was a ritual equated to having mutual feelings of respect and understanding as well as an obligation. And she had fulfilled her obligation since the rest wasnt being fulfilled on either side.

She felt content. Now he couldn't blame her for not fulfilling her wifely duties. At least from her side, she was in the clear.

She got up and staggered towards the bathroom, ignoring the sore feeling between her thighs. She was in need of a warm bath.

She glanced herself in the mirror and gasped when she saw her reflection. Her pale clear skin was marked and blemished with his love bites and kiss marks.

She looked closely at herself and found herself to be glowing.

I guess this is what they call a glowing bride. She chortled at her own words and strolled towards the shower chamber.

The warm water cascaded down her body and unknotted her tense back. She started cleaning herself.

She heard the shower door slide open and turned to scream only to have a hand capture her mouth, instantly shutting her up.

"Shhh, baby." Shehryaar cooed from behind her, his hand still resting on her mouth while the other grabbed her right breast. She felt his sculpted chest meet her back and she immediately tenses up again.

Anissa nodded and tried to relax as her heart was pacing in speed. Shehryaar released her mouth, his fingers grasping around her delicate neck as his lips went her shoulder. His hand on her breast worked on it; kneading and stroking her nipple, making his hard as Anissa released a low moan. She reached out for the glass wall, her hands balancing her as she began to feel weak in the knees and her core throbbed with liquid heat.

She felt his hot hard erection press against her lower back. His lips came back up, his hand turning her face in his direction as he leaned down and kissed her full in the mouth. His towering height gave him an advantage of overpowering her easily. His tongue invaded in her mouth and stroked every hot corner.

She moaned in the kiss as she felt his hand tighten around her neck while the other went down and plunged two fingers in her moist womanhood. The raining water already made her slippery and now her need was even more demanding.

He pumped in and out, circling her clitoris. Anissa felt her climax and suddenly exploded on her fingers, her moans being swallowed by Shehryaar's mouth.

He pulled her against the glass wall of the shower chamber and pulled back her hips. Anissa gasped when he suddenly thrust into her without warning. Her heart skipped a beat. Her stomach knotted.

"Oh Fuck." He growled in her ear, his grip closing in on her throat but not enough to make her choke. "Your so sexy baby." He whispered in her ear and began to thrust in and out.