True Love (Tom)

A.N: So i just wanted to tell you that this imagine won't really focus on the reader's and Tom relationship. Actually i wrote this for my best friend goodweatherbiologist. If you read this, i know it won't fix anything, but at least i hope it'll cheer you up. And if it doesn't or make things worse i'll delete it.

***

I was laying on the couch, my head on Tom's lap. We were watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Tom's right hand was playing with my hair while his left one was around my waist, under my shirt, gently stroking my stomach. The first time he did this, at the beginning of our relationship his soft hand felt weird, i wasn't used to his touch on my bare skin. But after three years of dating, what became an innocent move was actually something that could comfort me in any situation. Our relationship was so precious, i've never felt this with anyone before. He made everything easier in my life,he made me forget all the problems i had in the past and helped me move on every hard situation i went trhough. And it was mutual. When he needed anything, when he was down or thought that the world was gainst him, i was here to cheer him up, make him realize that happiness came from the slightest things in life, and that the world could collapse, i will always be here for him no matter what. Every night, when i fell asleep next to him, i tell myself that i'm lucky to have him by my side, and i have to enjoy every moment, every minutes, every seconds i spend with him.

I snapped out of my thoughts when we heard a knock on the door.

"Are we waiting for someone ?" He asked surpised. I thought for second making sure i didn't forget something. I mean sometimes i can really have the head in the clouds and forget things.

"Hmm...No...i don't think so."

"Who can come here at this hour then ?" He paused the movie and i sat up.

"Maybe it's Harrison, he probably needs something." I looked at him but he shook his head

"No, he would have texted me if he needed anything." We heard another knock and i stood up from the couch making my way to the door.

"It has to be someone we know, and it must be important. It's 11 pm and clearly they want us to open." I said as we heard several knock now. Tom followed me to the door. "And burglar usally don't knock." He cuckled and i looked in the peephole. "It's okay, it's just Y/BFF/N." I finally opened the door. "Come on Y/BFF/N, you scared us. What brings you here at this hour ?" I looked at her and saw that there was tears in her eyes.

"Am i interrupting something ?" She asked in as whisper. I looked at Tom and he smiled at me.

"No, we were watching Harry Potter. Come in and tell me what happened." I stepped aside and let her in. I closed the door behind her. Tom looked at me and kissed me.

"I'm going to bed, i'll leave you two girls alone to talk." He then whispered in my hear "Don't be too long, you know i hate when the bed is cold next to me." He winked at me

"I promise." He kissed me once more before heading up the stairs. Y/BFF/N looked at you before speaking

"Y/N please tell me, how did you find Tom ?"

"What ?" I was supprised by her sudden question

"How did you find the one ? I mean look at you two, you're perfect for each other, you balanced each other so well. It's like you're living a fairy tale."

"Oh okay, i see. Well sit down on the couch, i'll make you hot chocolate and then we'll talk about what happened to you." She made her way to the couch as i said, and i went to kitchen.

"Hot chocolate at 11pm ?"

"There's no hour for hot chocolate for a broken heart." I started to make her her chocolate, and i answered her question.

"Well if you want to know, i found my true love when i wasn't really looking for him. After a few chaotic realtionships, i stopped looking for love, i was tired of all these jerks, i thought all men were the same and i didn't want another relationship. And then i met Tom, and everything was different. But i won't tell we live a fairy tale because it's not true. We have our ups and downs, but which couple doesn't after all. But what i have with Tom, i won't change it for anything in the world, he's the most precious person in my life." I put the hot chocolate in a mug and then went to sit next to her. I handed her the mug and she thanked me. "Now tell me what happened."

"I had the worst date ever. You remember Jack ?" i nodded and she continued "Well he took me to that fancy restaurant i love and at the beginning everything was great. But then we started to talk about ourselves. Or it was more like he was talking about himself. During the dinner i had to listen to him talking about himself, about his precious car and he made horrible racist and homophobic 'jokes', it took all my strength not to slap him. And when i thought it couldn't get worse, just before dessert, he got a 'mysterious' call and left. And of course i paid for both meal. A real nightmare."

"If i were you, i would have slapped him. Twice. And this only for what he called 'jokes'."

She cuckled but then her little smile that appeard was off.

"Seriously, do you think one day i'll found my true love ?"

"Yeah of course you will find someone who treats you right, who will make you his priority. You should stop a little. Just take a few weeks only for yourself,you take care of you, you rest, you do what you like, you forget about these jerks you tried to date and when you're ready you can look for the right guy. Or better, maybe he'll come to you without you knowing." I said comforting her.

"I hope you're right." She smiled again and took a big sipped of her chocolate.

"If i'm not then you can come and slap me." I winked at her and she laughed. We talked a little longer, and when she finished her chocolate I offered her to stay for the night. She took the guest room, and i finally went to my shared bedroom with Tom, where he was already asleep. I smiled to myself.

"I'm so lucky. What would i do if you weren't here ?" I whispered to myself looking at him. I slipped into the bed, and when i was finally under the cover, Tom immediatly turned to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"It's about time." He said with a little grin. I pecked his lips and put my head in the crook of his neck before falling asleep in his arms.

A few weeks later Y/BBF/N met Y/F/BF when she wasn't looking for love as i told her. The months went by and she finally realized what it was like to have someone who make you feel good everyday, and make your life easier. Someone who's here to help you with every problem you have and who's by your side no matter what. Little did she knows they were going to spend the rest of their lives together, and go through so many things that make couples stonger, like Tom and I did.