The Teasing Game part 2 (Tom)

I know i haven't updated in a long, long time and i'm really sorry about it but i've been really busy with uni lately so i didn't really have time, but i'm almost done with my exams so i'll be back and update more, i have idea for some imagines and i'll also update the Bucky fic if you're interested in reading it. So here's a really long part so you can forgive me. Thank you for your patience and for still being here and read this book, you're all amazing!

***

Tonight we decided to go in a dancing bar, one side of the bar where you could dance and the other which was like a normal bar. The girls and I were changing at the house while the boys were already there. We had some shopping to do so we told the guys to go first and we'd join them. I went for a red tight crop top with a big cleavage and black high jeans I put some makeup on and went downstairs to wait for the girls. They eventually showed up, Zendaya went for a black and white sleeveless jumpsuit and Y/F/N chose a long sleeve completely see through black shirt and black jeans. They were hella sexy.

"Wow Oh my my look at you two, you're gonna make boys' heads turn." I exclaimed when I saw my two friends. Y/F/N snorted and Zendaya retorted

"We'll we could say the same, Tom is gonna drool!"

"Ahah, as if!" I rolled my eyes before turning to the door. I took my leather jacket that hung on the coat rack and we headed to the bar. Once we arrived it wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be, but I like it better that way. There were several people already dancing on the other side of the bar but we didn't notice the boys. We decided to go to the bar and order a drink. We started to drink, moved a little at from the bar but we're still standing, moving our heads to the rhythm of the music. The girls and I were talking about anything and everything when the boys finally noticed we were here. First came Jacob and Y/F/BF. 

"Hello gorgeous." Zendaya and I playfully rolled our eyes at Y/F/BF cheesy attitude towards Y/F/N. We could clearly see that he had a few drinks already.

"Hey baby." Y/F/N said with a smirk

"Where are the others?!" I asked them.

"Well, Harrison is clearly enjoying himself on the dancefloor and Tom..." Jacob said, but before he could end his sentence he was cut off by Tom showing up from behind me. He came to stand next to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Is right here." He announced himself "You're finally here. I thought you'd never come." He said and I noticed that he had a few drinks too already. I could see he was tipsy. "So did you have a nice shopping?" He asked to the three of us but looked at me. The girls answered by simple 'yes' but I elaborated my answer

"Yep bought some sexy lingerie you'll like." I winked at him

"Oh I bet you did. Hope you'll wear them for me."

"No I meant sexy lingerie for you to wear not for me." I added. It wasn't true of course but I just wanted to play with him. Well half of it was a lie. I actually bought him Spider-Man underwear. When I saw them I knew I had to get them but he doesn't have to know that

"Well I'll wear them for you then." This time it was his turn to wink and I laugh. He gently squeezed my shoulder like he often does. But suddenly the good vibe was rudely interrupted.

"Here you are Tom." A fake blond said catching Tom, and everyone else's attention. Tom turned around slowly letting go my shoulders and I turned a little so I could have an eye on my friends.

"Oh Hey." He said uncomfortable standing closer to the girl now.

"Oh shit this isn't going to be good." Y/F/BF whispered. I looked at him and furrowed my brows. At the same time Harrison arrived but didn't say anything when he saw the weird situation.