Happy Birthday (Tom)

So Tom is turning 22 today so I guess I had to do a little something. Not the best imagine I wrote but I wanted to do it anyway. I can't believe is 22 already and everything he's done is incredible. Can't help but think that I'm turning 20 in a few months (which I'm not ready for XD) and that I still didn't do shit it my life, and then I look at his career and I'm just amazed by everything he's done already and he has so much to do in the future. This man is an icon, and that's probably gonna sound cliché, but looking up at him and what he did helps a lot me in the idea of following my dream, that's why I love him so much. He really deserves the world and I hope he has a really good day today because he deserves the best! Now I'll stop rambling about him and leave you with the imagine. Hope you'll enjoy.

***

Today was a special day because Tom was turning 22. Tom was my best friend and it was Harrison and I's duty to make it special. And that's what we were doing. Everything was already settled in my apartment. We couldn't do it in his or he would've suspected something. Most of his friends were already here, including Laura, Zendaya and Jacob of course. Everyone was talking with one another the only person missing for the party to start being Tom.

At the moment I was involved in a conversation with Jacob and Zendaya as Harrison left to get Tom. When Tom introduced me to them, we got along very well immediately, specially with Zendaya, she was the most kind hearted woman I've ever met, not to mention that she's also extremely gorgeous. I didn't understand why Tom never made a move on her, he always said that they were only friends and he didn't wish for more with her. In some way it warmed my heart because, as it cliché as it sounds, I have massive feelings for Tom. But his happiness was more important to me than my feelings and I was sure that he could be happy with her.

Zendaya and Jacob were telling me about funny things they did on the set of Spider-Man Homecoming and how they were excited to be back on set. Which reminded me that Tom and Harrison were about to leave really soon and I'll find myself alone in London once again. My chest tighten and my face fell at the thought of this, and it didn't go unnoticed by the two.

"Why don't you come with us? I know you will miss Tom and if you think I didn't notice the way you look at him you' re wrong. Everyone saw it." Zendaya stated and my mouth fell agape. Jacob nodded agreeing with her.

"And he'll be happy if you come with us. He misses you a lot while on set." He added and this it was Zendaya who nodded

"First I don't look at him in a particular way. And second I can't. What would I do there?" I asked and suddenly I saw a broad smirk forming on her face.

"I'm hiring you as my personal assistant so you don't have the choice." She said and Jacob high five her. And before I could protest the front door opened revealing Harrison with Tom following him and the second his head looked up at all of us we all yelled 'surprise' and his face immediately brightened, a wide smile forming on his face seeing all his friends here for him. That smile sent a warm feeling running through my body and it made me smile too. While he went to say hello to everyone, my eyes glued on him, Zendaya leaned closer to me to whisper

"Here they are, the lovers eyes. That's what I meant, how you look at him right now." I shook my head no, and kept denying the obvious.

After Tom finally greeted everyone he came to us and hugged Zendaya and Jacob before embracing me in a really tight hug.

"I heard you did all this for me." He whispered in my ear before pulling away, the smile not leaving his face nor mine.

"Harrison and I did this, don't give me all the credit." Harrison stood next to me and Tom thanked us for what we did and bringing his friends here for him.

"Okay I know we usually wait a little for that, but can we do the gifts now? I have a gift for you that I know you'll adore." Zendaya said with a huge smirk and of course Tom agreed, excited to know what his gifts are. He went to sat down on my couch and started opening his gifts. He got a few funny things and Spider-Man stuffs from his friends. Harrison thought it'd be funny to buy him Spider-Man boxers, Jacob got him a Spider-Man onesie for Tessa and Laura chose new pair of fancy sunglasses. And then he grabbed the wrapped box that was my gift. He looked around the room to see who it came from and when his eyes landed on me he smiled. He tore the paper away and to reveal a fancy box. He opened the box and his eyes brightened with happiness and disbelief when he saw the expensive watch inside.

"Oh no you didn't? I told you not to get me anything expensive!"

"Since when do I listen to you? I don't care expensive or not, you deserve it, you deserve the world." I mumbled the last part but Zendaya heard it as she was standing next to me and she coed. Tom stood up and hugged me to thank me.

"You're crazy." He said before pulling away

"I know. Happy Birthday Tom. " I answered with a smirk playing on my lips. Then he turned and grabbed the last gift which was Z's. He opened it to fin a simple pair of socks and he looked at her confusion on his face

"Is that the gift I'm supposed to adore." He emphasized the lady word like Zendaya did earlier.

"Well I thought you liked socks." She acted hurt but she quickly replaced by a smirk "Actually no, my real gift is something else. I can't literally give it to you thought."

"What is it?" Tom started to be impatient

"I hired the person you love as my personal assistant so she can stick around with you during filming." She smiled proud of herself. My mouth fell and eyes widened a what just came out of her mouth. Was she serious? Did Tom really love me? No way! His eyes immediately turned to me, with the same shocked face, before looking back at Zendaya

"You what?" He asked in disbelief

"I said that I hired Y/N to be my assistant so she can come with us instead of staying here alone. Oh did I just let slip that you love her? Oops!" She said the last part sarcastically. She had planned this, she had planned everything. "Let's get this party started!" She shouted to tear everyone's attention away from us. Tom got closer to me.

"So you're coming with us?" He asked and I simply nodded. Even if I didn't really say yes since Zendaya didn't left me the choice, I couldn't say no to this.

"So you love me?" He looked down at his feet his face turning red, not answering my question.

"Lucky for us I love you too or the next few moths would've been really weird." He looked up at me with a wide smile and closed the gap between us, his lips tenderly meeting mine as he kissed me. It was perfect, better than I ever imagined, his lips fitting perfectly with mine as they moved in sync. He pulled away and looked straight into my eyes.

"Zendaya was right. No offense but her gift is the best, thanks to her I got the chance to have you by my side for the next few months."

"No offense taken. Actually I agree with you, that gift is the best since I can enjoy it as much as you do." I smiled at him. I was about to kiss him again when we heard Z say

"I know, I'm the best." We laughed before going back to the party. The newt months would probably be the best of my life.