Don't take him (Peter)

A.N: I'm sorry i didn't update in a while. I have a writer block and i don't have ideas anymore. But I love this book so far, I love writing it and it makes me sooo happy when I see you like it. I don't want to discontinue it so if you have any ideas or requests, comment or pm me and i'll be so happy to write for you.  Anyway I hope you'll like this one, my first Peter Parker imagine.

***

In this imagine you are Tony's daughter and the new Avengers called Wanderess. No one knows that you are the Wanderess, except for Peter, the others Avengers, and your best friend who appears to be an Avenger too. Tony made sure no one would recognize when he made your suit. 

The class went slow. I wasn't paying attention at all. Peter tried to make me concentrate but in vain. Peter was my boyfriend and best friend at the same time. He was so caring and the sweetest guy i've ever met. I'm so happy to be with him and I'd do anything for him.

But today something bothered me and I couldn't tell what. Peter noticed and he elbowed me. He saw the worried look on my face even if I tried to hide it by a fake smile. He was about to ask me when I turned my head to the open door of the class. I saw BFF/N my best friend. We weren't in the same class soshe had free time right now. There was something, I could see it in her eyes. BFF/N started to speak to me through my mind

"Can you come here please I need to tell you something really important."

"Right now really?"

"Yes Y/N it can't wait."

"Okay give me a second." I turned my head back to look at the teacher who was already looking at me.

"Miss Stark, you could at least act like you are paying attention?" He snapped at me

"Oh yeah sorry sir, it's just, I need to go to the bathroom."

"What for?"

I rolled my eyes. Like really what does he think I could do in the bathroom, even if I'm not really going. I made an excuse quickly. An excuse that worked everytime.

"Hmm... Girls problems." Peter looked at me confused, I knew he knew I wasn't on my period, yeah we are really close. I could hear him think 'what's happening? What is she doing?" I would love to answer him but I couldn't, not now.

"Well, okay you can go." The teacher was clearly embarrassed for asking, but I couldn't care less. BFF/N really freaked me out.

"Thanks sir." I stood up and left the room, feeling Peter's gaze following every step I took. When I was out, I walked to BFF/N but before I could ask anything she said

"Someone's coming?"

"What do you mean someone's coming?" I asked confused

"Someone is after your dad, but they can't get to your dad that easily. So they're heading this way to find you, or Peter, we'll Spider-Man, because they know Peter is under your dad's protection. You have to put your suit on. They know you're Stark's daughter but they don't know you're the Wanderess. They won't find you with your suit on." BFF/N said worried.

"Yeah but why are your warning me? Why not my dad?"

"I called Happy to warn him as i couldn't get your dad on the phone, but it seems like there's some complications. We they would try to kidnap you first to get to your dad. You or Peter. So now put your suit on." She explained in a rush.

"I need to warn Peter first." before she could answer I made my way back into the classroom. I walked to Peter's and I table, not even looking at the teacher. I looked out the window before seeing something coming through it.

"Everybody get down!" I heard BFF/N screaming from the hall when a smoke grenade went off in the classroom. Everybody listened and they were all on the floor trying not to breathe the smoke.

"We need to get out and suit up." Peter told me.

"Yeah that's what I was going to tell you before the grenade went off." I said exiting the class with Peter behind me. We went to our locker and Peter pulled it up to reveal the place where we hide our suits, just under all the other lockers. We took them out and quickly changed.

"Come on you two we need to evacuate the school." BFF/N said with her suit on too, while the teachers were starting to tell everyone to go out without breathing the smoke.

The men who were after us, entered the building searching for us. I quickly put my mask on and Peter did the same. When we saw two men entering a classroom and two other in other one. Julie took care of the two in an almost empty classroom. Peter and I had to fought the other two in a class full of students. We fought hard and we managed to take one down, but the other one was harder to beat. Peter threw webs here and there but it didn't stop the guy. He hit me each time I tried to prevent him from hitting Peter. And Peter did the same each time the guy was about to punch me. I saw cuts all over Peter's body and i know that under the suit he probably had bruises everywhere. And I knew it was the same for me but I was more worried about Peter than I was for myself. I don't want anything to happen to him. If something happens to him i'd never forgive myself. Soon we both started to be beaten up. The guy clearly wanted to take Peter as he didn't find me. I heard him talk to someone else

"I didn't find Stark's daughter but I found the Spider."

"That's okay, bring him here."

They were about to take him I don't know where. I needed to do something. Peter was on the floor and he couldn't move, he wasn't able to fight anymore and I could see he was in so much pain. I was too. But I couldn't tell what pain was the strongest: the one caused by all the punches, the bruises and cuts that already appeared on my body, or the one caused by the sight of my boyfriend down and me not being able to help him. I didn't think anymore. When I saw the man was about to take Peter from the ground, I gathered all the strength left in my body and I forgot all the pain I felt. I hardly stood on my feet and stumbled a little trying to catch my breath. When i managed to find my balance again, I saw the guy picking Peter up by the collar of his suit. I ran and I tried to jump on him, trying to stop him. But I was to weak. The guy took me by the collar as well with his other hand.

"You're really bothering my business." and with that the guy threw me through the window. I landed on the hard ground just in front of the school. I saw everybody was in front of the door of the school, and the guy flew out of the classroom by the window he thew me through. He was about to go away with my Spidey. I tried my best too stood up onca again. When I was on my feet, my face was clearly bleeding but I couldn't care less.

"Stop! Don't. Take him. Take me. Instead." I said, trying to catch my breath between the words

"Why would I take you, you have no worth for us." The guy laughed evilly

"Of course I do, I worth much more than him because..." I was about to take off my mask when someone violently tackled me on the floor. When my body hit the hard ground I screamed in pain, closing my eyes, as I felt every muscles ache in my body. It was like I received all the punches all over again. I opened my eyes and saw BFF/N on me whispering

"Don't do that you'll regret it."

"I don't have time for your childish game." the guy said before fleeing away with Peter. I screamed when I saw him going away. I pushed BFF/N off of me, hitting her with anger.

"Why did you do that? Why did you let him left with him. Why didn't you let them took me, I needed to save him!" I screamed at her while I let tears roll down on my face. The tears were mixed with the blood on my face and I could feel the metallic taste of the liquid on my lips.

"They took him because of you, they were looking for me and you...you...you..." I breathed heavily. I couldn't finish my sentence as I felt myself passing out. My head fall back on the hard floor and the only thing I saw was my dad coming in his Iron man suit but it was too late. Then everything went black.