Piccadilly Circus (Harrison)

A.N: This was requested by Lottie-anna. Thank you so much for your request. I'm sorry it took me so long to write it, and it's really short and really bad but here it is. I hope you enjoy.
P.s: This is probably gonna be the last imagine of this book, but I'll tell you everything in another part

***

I was walking through the busy streets of London, the sun shining bright in the sky but the air was cold. I loved coming to London once in a while to do my shopping. Living in the countryside was cool but this city was awesome to buy some nice stuff. There was a lot of shops that i definetly couldn't find in the countryside. But it was a good thing i wasn't living in London after all, otherwise i would spend all the money i earned in those shops.

I was walking aimelessly around picadilly circus, looking for the next shop i would spend my money in, when i saw him. He was with his friend from Simon and Mark they were probably shooting a new episode for their Youtube Channel. It felt so weird to see him in real life, he was even more handsome. I didn't realize i was staring until he and his friend came to me with a bright smile on his face.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked, his smile never fading. His sweet voice was what brought me back to reality  and i smiled back at him before answering.

"Yeah, yeah I'm okay. I'm sorry i was staring at you like that, i was lost in my thoughts." I answered truthfully, trying not to sound creepy, keeping the fangirl inside of me silent.

"It's okay don't worry. I'm kinda used to it now." He shugged his smile never leaving his face. I looked in his icy blue eyes. They were beautiful, the sun reflecting in them making the blue even more obvious. It was like looking in the ocean and being able to see what was hidden behind it. But as i started to lose myself into them, i realized that i hadn't say anything for a few seconds and that an awkward silence was settling. Harrison Osterfield was standing in front of me and i just couldn't let him go without at least trying to talk to him.

"You're Harrison right?" I asked trying to sound cool and relax even though i already had the answer

"You know me?" He asked sounding suprised. Maybe i shouldn't have gone that kind of approach. He's going to think that i'm another fangirl and that's it. But when i nodded i saw his smile grew even wider.

"Yeah i saw you in Catch22, you were incredible. You even kinda had me crying." I answered still playing it cool which made him chuckle. I smiled at the sound coming out of his mouth. I don't know where this sudden boost of confidence came from but i took it. 

"Well i'm happy to hear that..." He trailed off, raising an eyebrow at me. And that's when i realized i didn't tell him my name yet.

"Y/N." 

"Well Y/N, I have to leave London tomorrow but to be completely honest with you, you kinda caught my eyes  and i could regret leaving London without asking you out. So would you be free to have a drink with me right now." He asked me sounding less confident that he tried to appear but i found that adorable, his shy side showing a bit. I blushed at his offer. I never thought someone like Harrison Osterfield would ask me out.

"Yeah i would love to. But what about your friend?" When i tear my gaze away from him to look at his friend i notice he was already gone. I looked back at Harrison that was smirking at me.

"Shall we go?" He asked, extending his arm towards me so i could loop mine around his. I let out a chuckle, as another blush crept to my neck before finally taking his arm and following him wherever he wanted to go.