New Tattoo (Tom)

Y/C/N= you character's name

***

Tom and I were currently doing an interview for the new Spider-Man movie. My character was Tony's daughter, and she helped Spider-Man doing what he does best, fight the bad guys. Of course our characters fell in love, and Tony didn't like that. And off screen Tom and I were lovers too. Well we were even more than that, we're engaged. Tom and I met a few years prior during a birthday party of a common friend. We got along very well and after a few months he finally asked me on a date. And now here we are four years later, about to get married and spend the rest of our lives together. But right now we had to answers questions about the movie. And that's what we did, most of the questions were about the movie, our characters relationship, their places in the mcu and their roles with the Avengers. But sooner or later the questions about the movie stopped and the interviewer asked about about our personal lives.

"So the big day is really close now, I think it's this weekend if I'm correct?" She asked and Tom and I nodded. " So Y/N how does it feel to know that at the end of the week people will officially call you Mrs Holland?"

"Well it feels like I'm the luckiest girl in the world. But it's completely insane at the same time. I don't really realize yet, I think that I will realize everything that is happening when I'll put on my wedding dress the D-day." I smiled at the interviewer. She nodded before turning to Tom

"What about you Tom?"

"Well I don't realize either and I also feel like I'm the luckiest man on earth. But I'm also really excited, I know it's the beginning of a beautiful and happy life with the love of my life and I'm so ready to spend forever with her. And we're also ready for the next step." Tom said his smile getting wider. The interviewer furrowed her brows wondering what the next step could be but she soon knew what Tom meant.

" Kids?" She asked wanting us to confirm that we were ready to have kids. We both nodded and she added "How sweet. We can't wait to see babies Tom and Y/N running in Spider-Man and Y/C/N onesie." She chuckled

"Well you'll have to wait. We want to wait the end of our contracts with Marvel, so we can both take a break and spend our time taking care of our baby." Tom answered. It's true that we both agreed on taking a break, so we can spend the first years with the baby and be here for every important moments. But that doesn't mean we'd stop working. It's just the matter of two or three years.

" So Y/N, we also know that you love tattoos and that you got four of them already as you posted them on Instagram" I nodded telling her she was right. "But recently we received a pictures from a fan, where you're walking in a tattoo shop." The pictures showed on the screen behind us and I sighed. Tom looked at me dumbfounded

"You got a new tattoo you didn't tell me?"

"Well this wasn't supposed to happen like this, you weren't supposed to know yet, no one was supposed to know that." I said a little embarrassed that Tom had discovered this way.

"All of your fans love your tattoos. Can you tell us what is it?" She asked before Tom can say anything.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you but no I can't. You weren't supposed to know about that. Not yet at least. I got this tattoo like last week and it was supposed to be a surprise for Tom for the wedding night. It's related to him and it's somewhere kinda private and I wanted Tom to be the first to see it. So y'all will have to wait to know what it is." I answered a little sad I couldn't keep the surprise for Tom.

" You didn't get a tattoo down there, did you?" Tom asked his eye wandering to my lap before going back up. I knew where he thought I got tattooed and it made me laugh.

" No Tom I didn't get tattooed there, but it's a place you really like too." I told him and it confused him even more, because as he keeps saying, he like every part of my body. I turned to interview again and added "However you might have a glimpse of it with the dress I chose for the movie premiere." Now I knew Tom had some ideas of where it could be but he still had no ideas of what it could be. And I knew after the interview he'd be all over me to show him the tattoo and I knew I couldn't resist and that I couldn't wait the wedding night to show him.

The interviewer dropped the subject and soon the interview was over. Tom and I went back to our hotel room and the moment he closed the door behind us he couldn't help but ask

"So are you going to show me that new tattoo? Where is it? What is it?" I laughed at his behavior. He acted like a child who was about to get a gift.

"Don't you want to wait our weeding night to see it?" I asked hoping he would be willing to wait, but deep down I knew it was useless.

"No you said too much already you have to show me. Please." He pleaded and I sighed

"If you want to see it, you'll have to undress me." I raised an eyebrow at him and chuckled. His eyes grew wide and a smirk appeared on his face. He got closer. He took off my shirt first and then my pants leaving me in my underwear. He looked me from head to toe, turned around me and saw nothing. He looked at me confused.

"There's nothing, where is it? And why are you wearing these weird thing?" He pointed to my bra. It was different from what I used to wear, this one came higher and hide more of my breast. It looked like a sports bra except it wasn't made for sports. The kind of bra he doesn't like me to wear, well except when we're working out together.

"Damn it Tom, I said undress me. I'm your future wife not the old lady from the reception of the hotel so now undress me properly." I ignored his question. It took him a second but he finally understood where it was. He took off my bra and when his eyes landed between my breast, they grew wide and his mouth fell open

"Holy shit you really did that?" He exclaimed pointing to the Spider that was inked there. The same he had on his suit in Homecoming. It was placed like it was on his suit. I nodded when he looked up at me.

"And look what's written just under it. " He looked back and his eyes widened even more if that was possible.

"T.S.H?" He read out loud and looked up at me again "Thomas Stanley Holland?" I Nodded again and for a second I thought I saw tears of joy in his eyes. He reached his hand to touch it but I stopped him

"It's better if you wait to touch it. It's not completely healed yet and I don't it to get infected before the wedding. You'll be able to touch it as much as you wish the D-day." Tom smiled up at me before kissing me. I smiled during the kiss, happy that he liked what I did.

"I can't believe you did that. Thank you." He said when he pulled away. "You know usually people say it's a mistake to get tattooed a boyfriend name. And why did you go for T.S.H? Why not simple T.H?" He asked.

"Well first Spider-Man is a huge part of my life so I won't regret the spider. Then, I don't care what people say, you're not my boyfriend anymore. I'm about to marry you, we're planning on having kids together, so no matter what happen, what we have here is unforgettable and it's something I would never regret. I'd never regret being with. You're the best thing that ever happened to me and you're a huge part of my life. Hell you're my life, I'd do anything for you and I know we're gonna spend the rest of our lives together so nothing will happen to us and we'll like and admire this tattoo forever. And finally I went for T.S.H because I didn't want it to be mistaken for Tom Hiddleston initials" I said joking on the last part. He chuckled but I could see that he was getting emotional about what I said. "I love you Tom."

"I love you too Y/N and I'm so ready to spend the rest of my life by your side. Your my Spider-Girl now." I laughed before kissing him again.