Breakfast In Bed +18 (Harrison)

A.N: This is a smut basically, so if you're under eighteen or uncomfortable with this kind of content please don't read.

***

I woke up to the cold air hitting my body sending shivers running down my spine. I turned around to find the place next to me empty. That was the reason I was cold. I opened my eyes, and sat up, rubbing my eyes before taking in my surroundings. Harrison was nowhere to be found. Which was a first. When he wakes up first he usually wake me up by peppering kisses all over me, or by giving me head when the boy is horny. Honestly those were the best wake up ever. But today Harrison did neither of these. I took a deep breath and I realized that something was smelling good. It was coming from the living room. I stood up, wearing only one of Harrison's shirt and my underwear. I walked past Tom’s bedroom, yeah we were all roommates, before going to the living room. I looked on my right, to the kitchen, where the smell came from, and found Harrison standing in front of the stove, shirtless only wearing his sweatpants that were hanging loose on his hips. I bit my lips at the sight in front of me, I eyed him up and down like it was the first time, his muscles on display while he was cooking pancakes. I walked up and hugged him from behind leaving a kiss on his strong shoulder.

“Oh hello love.” He said turning his head to look at me over his shoulder. I ran my hands over his abs and broad chest, humming at how his skin felt under my hands.

“Hey honey! I thought you were going to wake me up like you usually do, under the covers.” I said running my hand slowly just above the waistband of his sweatpants. I saw him close his eyes at the feeling. He gulped and swallow back a moan, turning his head back to the stove.

“Someone sounds horny.” I chuckled before starting to kiss his neck, finding his sweetspot immediately. I started sucking there, leaving a love bite. This time he let out a moan, and I couldn’t help the heat between my legs. “I just wanted to please you and make you breakfast.” He said as my hands traveled lower. I felt his cock twitch in his sweatpants at the slight touch I gave him. He was already getting hard, which didn’t help my arousal.

“Oh you wanted to please me and make me breakfast?” I asked him as I started to palm him. He groaned, closing his eyes trying to concentrate on not burning the pancakes. He hummed to answer my question. Suddenly i got an idea. “But the thing is, I want to have breakfast in bed.” I let go of him.

“Okay, let me finish the pancakes first.” I rolled my eyes and turned off the stove. He looked at me confused but shrugged it off. I stretched my arm above our heads and grabbed the maple syrup. I took his hand and lead him towards the bedroom. He finally realized what I meant by ‘having breakfast in bed’. I closed the door being us before pushing him onto the bed. Harrison looked at me with a glint in his eyes. I put my knees on each side of his legs on the bed before crawling over him, kissing him roughly on the lips. His hands went to my thighs and traveled upwards to my hips. I lowered myself on him, and started to grind on his already rock-hard cock. I let out a moan in his mouth when his dick met my clit through my panties, and Harrison groaned before slipping his tongues inside. We made out for a while until I pull away breathlessly, before attacking his neck again. I trailed down his collar bones, then his chest and abs before reaching the waistband of his sweatpants. I looked up at him but he was already watching me expectantly. I decided to relieve him and took off his sweatpants and boxers at the same time, letting his erected member sprung free. I licked my lips at the sight in front of me, before leaving a kiss at the tip of his member, which made him buck his hips forward to get more, with a groan leaving his lips, but I pulled away which made him look at me with annoyance.

“Shh, good things come to those who waits babe.” I told him in a teasing voice which made his head fall back in the mattress. “Now I think it’s time for breakfast.” I grabbed the maple syrup and opened the bottle before dropping some on his chest, abs, and when Harrison looked up at me I raised an eyebrow while pouring some on his cock with a mischievous smile. I closed the bottle before started licking his abs and chest which made him moan. And when I was about to finally give him what he wanted I looked at him before stating

“Now babe, you’ll have to be quiet, we don’t want to wake up Tom, do we?” He nodded furiously just wanting me to go down on him already. Usually Harrison loved to be on top, claiming that he wanted to please me before all, but why should I be the only one receiving. He deserves to be pleased to and I knew he loved when I was taking things into my own hands. I looked down at his cock, desperate for attention, maple syrup coating it. I licked from the bottom to the top, swirling my tongue around his tip, tasting the maple syrup mixed with the precum before taking him into my mouth finally. I started to bobbed my head up and down but when a loud moan escaped his lips I stopped and looked up at him. He was confused as to why I stopped so suddenly.

“Why are you stopping?” He asked out of breath

“I told you to stay quiet, didn't I?” I raised an eyebrow at him and he sighed desperately.

“Please don’t do that to me, you know I can’t keep quiet when you do that.” I chuckled and decided to leave him be. I knew it was hard for him to keep quiet. I went back to taking care of him and this time I took him further into my mouth which made him groan.

“F-Fuck Y/N you’re so good at this.” His hand tangled in my hair guiding me on his cock. He pulled slightly on my locks which made me moan on his cock. He knew that I enjoyed when he pulled my hair, and the vibration of my moan sent a new sensation in his body. He guided my head even further and I started to deep throat him, and I knew he couldn’t last long when he bucked his hips upwards to meet my face. Harrison couldn’t stop moaning and groaning loudly, insanities being the only things leaving his mouth along with my name.

“Fuck, Y/N, I’m so fucking close, I-I…” He didn’t manage to end his sentence as another loud groan left his mouth when his cock started to twitch in my mouth and he reached his climax. I helped him rode his orgasm and let his seed invade my mouth. I swallowed until I felt that there was no more coming out of him. He let his head fall back in the mattress, completely out of breath and I pulled away from him before going to kiss him on the lips.

“Thank you for that.”He said with a broad smile on his face. I chuckled before kissing him again.

“You are very welcomed. Best breakfast I ever had.” This time he was the one to laugh. “Come on let’s have real breakfast now.”

“I thought I could take mine here.” He smirked at me and I shook my head no.

“Nope, today is going to be all about you honey. For once I’ll be the one taking care of you, you deserve it.” He smiled lovingly at me before kissing me.

“You’re the best girlfriend ever.”

“And you're the best boyfriend ever.” I winked at him before getting off of the bed. I extended my arm to help him up. He put his boxers and sweatpants back on before following me into the living room where Tom was sitting at the dining table a cup of tea and pancakes in front of him. He looked up at us

“Seriously guys, couldn’t you have waited until I was awake, or better, until I was out? Harrison you’re so loud mate.”I laughed at Tom's comment but he was right. Harrison usually says I’m loud but he can be louder than me.

“Sorry mate, she’s just too good at it I can’t help it.” Harrison admitted and I hit his chest. He mouthed a sorry at me and Tom flashed us a disgusted face.

“Wow, wow, don’t need to know! Anyway do you know where the maple syrup is I couldn’t find it.” He asked changing the subject.

“Hmm, it’s in the bedroom.” I answered and confusion was written on Tom’s face now.

“Why the fuck do you have Maple Syrup…” It finally clicked in his head and understood “Oh my God, no! I swear you guys are disgusting. Forget about the Syrup I don't want it anymore.” He looked disgusted again before standing up and going to sit on the couch. I looked up at Harrison, both of us burst out in laughter before going to prepare ourselves an actual breakfast.