Wedding (Harrison)

A.N: Another Harrison because I love him so much and he deserves a lot. I mean look at him😍. I don't own neither the song or the pictures. By the way I know this version is a Hommage to Chester Bennington but I'm a huge fan of Onerepublic and it's a good version. And I thought the song would be great with the story.
Also, the flashback was inspired by the part 5 of Mean by o-brienwrites on tumblr

Warning: Sad ending, well I tried at least.

***

I was walking down the aisle, in my pale dress, holding to Tom's arm, as I was looking at him waiting at the end. He was more handsome than ever and at this moment I thought about how this happened.

_________

I was talking with Tom, in his bedroom of our shared flat, for hours now. I just told him about my feelings for Harrison, and he was so excited about the idea of two of his best friends together. He started to talk about our wedding but I didn't tell Haz about my feelings yet.

"I know one day you two are gonna get married. I feel it. You're perfect for each other."

"Calm down Tom, he doesn't even know about my feelings yet." I stated

"Yeah, but you're gonna tell him, the moment he enters this flat. And he'll tell you that he loves you too, because that's what he told me, and you'll be happy forever." Tom said way too much excited. But I was excited too when we heard keys jingling at the door. "And the moment has come. I want to see this." Tom added pushing me out of his room. I rushed down the stairs with him following me. When I arrived downstairs I was surprised to see him with a girl. I tried to convince myself she was a friend. But I knew she wasn't when I saw his arm around her waist.

"Who's that?" Tom asked from behind me, not really welcoming her in our apartment.

"Y/N! Tom! This is Maggie, my girlfriend and we decided to move in together. She'll live with us, because she doesn't want to go back to Los Angeles. " Harrison smiled at us. I turned to see a really shocked Tom. He looked at me with sorry eyes. I looked back at Harrison and his new girlfriend. She extended her arm to shook my hand as she started to talk

"Haz talked about you two a lot, it's nice to finally..."

"Don't bother, I'm not pleased to meet you at all." I cut her off. I grabbed my coat and my keys on the kitchen counter and added "I'm leaving."

I could feel their gazes on me when I exited the flat. I heard Tom opened the door and called me. But I made my choice, it was better like this, maybe... I didn't feel sad at first, actually I didn't really know what I felt, I was more confused than anything else. I went to the nearest coffee and started to look for a new flat on my phone.

_________

As the preacher said his prayers, I looked at Tom. Tom was Harrison's best man, and as Tom and I decided to come together, I stood next to him. I whispered to him

"See you were wrong from the beginning. He never liked me and we never gonna get married. I don't even understand why he insisted for me to come."

"Because you're still his friend, and he still care for you. He wants you in his life cuz you've always been there. " he whispered back

"Bullshit!" I said a little too loud, which made everyone look at me, but actually I wasn't sorry. I started to whisper again as the preacher went on "If he still care for me, he would've noticed how broken I was, and maybe realized that I had feelings. But no he only had eye for Maggie and there was no place for both of us, and there won't be in the future. I won't stop him to be happy with her, I can't, that's not what I want because I still love him. But I can try to stop the pain, and the only way is to erase him from my life." Tom looked at me and whispered something but I didn't listen. I looked at Harrison. He was looking at Maggie as he said "I do". When I heard him it was the final blow. They were about to give each other rings when I looked at Tom

"I can't, I'm sorry." And I stormed out of the church. Everyone looking at me, but I didn't care. Tom was calling me but I didn't answer. When I was outside, the rain started to fall. I couldn't stop them from being happy, but I could stop me from being broken. I walked back to my flat, under the rain, as no one ran after me. But I couldn't stop thinking about how it would have been if I told him my feelings before he met her. Maybe I would have been at her place today. That's when the tears started to fall. The tears that I didn't know I kept since the day he introduced her to us. And I let them fall all night.

_____

It's been four years now that Harrison and Maggie got married. I didn't see him since and actually I don't want to see him, all happy with his wife in his new house. But I'm still close with Tom. He was with me everyday after the wedding, cheering me up and helping me to move on. I did move on, I think, but I was still alone. No man in my life and I think that it's better this way. I never met someone better than Harrison. Tom told me that they had a daughter together and they named her Y/N, after me. He also told me that he wanted me as her godmother, even if I refused to see him. He didn't want anyone else as her godmother. I really hope one day I could be happy again, and be able to see him without regrets. But I'm not ready for this yet.

***

A.N: I'm sorry, maybe this isn't as sad as I wished. And yeah the reader in this is kind of a big mouth, like Rosa un Brooklyn 99.
Anyway let me know what you thought about this because it's important for me.

xx