A.N: I'm back

Hey everyone, how are you all doing ? I know it's been a really long time since i posted anything but i'm back. I've been really productive while being away. I haven't changed my mind about this book, i don't feel like writing the boys anymore even though i still love them, but i've been working on two fanfictions but i'm still debating with myself wether or not i should post them. So you guys are gonna decide if you want me to post them, if you're interested in reading them. They're not finished yet but there's already a lot to read. 

The first fanfiction is a Peter Parker x Stark!OC that i can turn into a Stark!Y/N if you think you'd like it better (you tell me, i leave you the choice). The beginning starts during Far From Home and goes on after the events of the movie. There are also a lot of OC in this one because i kinda created my own universe around what already existed in the MCU, so if you think you can handle all this and you're interested then i'd be very happy to publish it.

The second fanfiction is a Stile Stilinski x Hale!OC that i can also turn into a Hale!Y/N if you want. In this one i haven't added any more character except my OC. The beginning of it takes some events frome season 2 and 3 and it follows the beginning of season 4 but after that i created my own story.

These  two fanfic are work I'm really proud of and that's why i would like to share them, because i feel like they're good enough to be read and i wanna give you guys some good content. After all the reads, votes and comments you gave to this book, you all boosted my confidence when it comes to writing and i would like to thank you all by giving you more to read.

I hope you all are having a great day.

Love you xx