The Sunset (Harrison)

A.N: This was requested by stephanie_684. I'm really sorry it took me soooo long. It's really short and really bad. I'm sorry, I don't know if that's what you expected, but here it is.
***

It's odd to be in London, but felt good at the same time. I needed some vacation after traveling around the world for a while, promoting the new Spider-Man. I was Zendaya assistant on set and she took me everywhere with her as we became friends. That's how I met Tom and Harrison my best friends. They insisted that I should come to London on vacation and that they would show me around. Tom said I could stay at his flat and I gladly accepted. Harrison was here most of the times as we decided to spend these holidays together. But today Tom was busy so it was only Harrison and me, and London. I was happy because it was finally the both of us. While working on set I grew closer to Harrison and I developed a crush on him.

We were in sky garden admiring the view of London. The place was breath taking as it overlooks all London. The sun will set soon and i was happy that i could tick that from my 'to do' list. During the day i felt Harrison glanced at me a few times and each time i looked at him, he turned his head and looked away, a slight blush on his cheeks. He seemed so nervous. I wantedhim to relax and I hoped watching a sunsted would help him. It always helped me relax and forget the stress to watch the sun set down in the sky, the colors dancing and intertwine with each other, and slowly being replaced by the light of the moon. I turned my head to look at Harrison and tell him how beautiful the view was, but he was looking down at his phone.

"Don't like my compagny Osterfield ?" I asked with a teasing tone in my voice, making him look up and put his phone back in pocket.

"Hmm ? N-No I like being with you, i-it's just we have a late night show so we should probably go." He stuttered a little when he admitted he liked being with me.

"What? And miss that really beautiful sunset? You want me to miss this for a lame late night show ?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"It's a good show though. Seriously you'd rather stay here and watch a sunset ? You know there's going to be another one tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after..." You look at him intensly, your eyebrows still raised. "You're an hopeless romantic, aren't you ? Gushing over sunset and crying over old romcoms ?" 

"Please ?" I begged him and he sighed heavily.

"Okay let's ditch the show and watch that sunset. But if you want to have a good view we should go out on the patio." He finally gave in

"Thank you Haz." I said wrapping my arms around his neck, planting a kiss on his cheek before hugging him. When i pulled away i noticed the blush on his cheeks and i smirked. He led the way outside and I followed him.

We looked at the sky in silence as the different colors slowly appeared one after the other. The pink mixing with a light purple, contrasting with the orange reflected by the sun. I took a deep breath enjoying the moment of serenity. I looked at my right, watching Harrison enjoying the moment but he still looked really tense.

I looked back at the sky and soon the beautiful colors were replaced by the moonlight. The stars slowly appeared in the sky.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I stated.

"Yes it is." I felt Harrison gaze on me un turned my head to look at him one more time. But this time he didn't look away. His eyes were glued on me and I couldn't help a grin as I realized he wasn't talking about the sky. Suddenly he crashed his lips on mine. I was shocked and he didn't gave me enough time to kiss back as he pulled away. He blushed like crazy and  averted his gaze away, not looking at me.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for that, I-I d-don't what t-took me, it's just... I really like you Y/N since the first time I saw you." He stuttered and I smiled at his revelation but he didn't sait. He kept mumbling some apologies. I cupped his cheeks and forced him to look at me. When his eyes met mine again, I leaned in and kiss him tenderly. I felt him smile against my lips before kissing back. After a few seconds, we pulled away and he had a huge grin spreading on his face.

"You don't need to be sorry. I like you too Haz." I pecked his lips before turning back at the view of London in the night. I felt him put his arm around my waist, and I leaned in his embrace putting my head on his shoulder. We spent a few hours looking at the sky and talking before going home. I didn't get back to Tom's flat and the morning after we had to explain him why I wasn't there. Let's say that Tom can be a real fanboy sometimes.